HIS METHOD OF DELIVERING HIS MESSAGE

One day Muhammad peace be upon him🙏 took his stand on mount Safa and called people of the chief families in mecca to him. The people knew and trusted him, so they soon gathered round him. "Have you ever heard me tell a lie?" The prophet asked them. They all said that they knew he was always truthful. Then he said to them.
"If i told you that a large army was hidden behind this hill, ready to attack you, would you believe me?"
Mecca was regarded by the Arabs, even in those days, as a holy town, so that it seemed impossible that any army would attack it. Besides this, shepherds used to feed their camels and goats all around mecca, so that if an army were advancing to attack the town , these shepherds would quickly have run back to inform the people of its approach.
Yet all the people replied to Muhammad that they certainly would believe him, for they had never heard him tell a lie. So now the prophet said to them;

"You say that i never speak what is not true. Very well then, i now tell you that your ways are evil and that you should reform your ways or God's punishment will fall on you".
But when he said this, they were all very angry, and ran away from him, saying that he must be and or else a pretender.

MORE ILL TREATMENTS OF HIS FOLLOWERS
When the news of this gathering spread in mecca, the holy prophet's followers were persecuted even more severely. A brother refused to have anything to do with his brother. Parents turn their children out of their homes. Slaves were cruelly treated by their masters. Young men who preferred truth to custom, and who therefore were quick to accept the teaching of Muhammad, were put under custody and kept without food and water by their parents, but they still worshipped God with dry lips and tired eyes. Some if these parents, fearing less their sons should die, gave in at last. But no one showed any kindness to the slaves or the poor people who had become Muslims.
The slaves were made to wear steel armours and stand in the hot sun till their skins were badly burned. Some were dragged along in hot sand by ropes tied to their feet.😖. The body of others by red hot iron. Others has sharp pins stuck into their skin. A pious Muslim lady was killed in a shameful manner by a spear being pushed through her body.😖😕😥😭 subhaanallah🙏
Umar used to beat his servant girl, until he was tired, and then say to her;
"I leave off beating you now, not because am sorry for you, but because am too tired to beat you anymore"
But umar himself afterwards became a devoted Muslim. ALLAHU AKBAR🙏
We have already mentioned Bilaal, Yasir, Yasir's wife sumayyah, and his son Ammar, who were among the first followers of the prophet.
Bilal was an Abyssinian slave. His master made him lie on the ground with the hot midday sun singeing and scorching him. Heavy stones were then put on his chest. But with all these pains, Bilal kept reciting "There is no one but God🙏". Ammar's father and mother were .made to suffer terribly. Yasir's feet were tied to two camels and the camels were then driven in opposite directions, and yasir was cut right through.
Sumayyah was killed in a much worse way. Other things too terrible to tell were done to those who followed the holy prophet😭😭😭
But the brave Muslims did not give up their faith in the one true God. They would rather die than do this, and many did die after long and great sufferings. The Meccans themselves wondered at the courage of these people, but their cruelties did not stop, they became even worse.

💓
Vote
Comment
Follow
Jazakallah🙏