HIS CALL

A few months later, God again spoke to Muhammad, repeating the command that he was to change men's life and call them to God, that he must tell men to stop doing every kind of evil, and to believe in and worship only one God. Thus Muhammad become a prophet. But as soon as he started preaching some of his own friends turned against him. Those who had praised him began to bring trouble upon him.

ABU BAKR GOES WITH HIM
There were four persons who continued with Muhammad and believed in him at once. These were those who knew him best, khadeeja his wife, Ali, who was only ten years old, the son of Abu Talib, Muhammad's uncle, zaid, a slave whom Muhammad had set free, and Abu bakr, his closest friend. Abu Bakr and khadeejah had known him from his early days and had never heard him tell a lie. So, they said, it was impossible for him to claim to be a prophet if he really was not one.
On the day that God spoke to him, telling him that he .made him his prophet, Abu bakr was sitting in the house of a nobleman of mecca. A girl came into the room and said:'i wonder what us the matter with khadeejah today! She said that her husband is a prophet even as moses was a prophet'. Then the people began to laugh, saying that khadeejah or muhammad was crazy. But Abu bakr left the house and went to see Muhammad, and asked him if he had really set up a claim to be a prophet. Muhammad replied that God had appointed him to be a guide to the people, and to teach them to believe in one God only.
On hearing this, Abu Bakr asked no more questions but said" yo have never told a lie, and i know that you would not say anything about God that is not true. I know, therefore, that there is only one God, and that you are his messenger'.
Abu Bakr had many friends who respected him because of the purity of his life. Among these were several young men, and Abu bakr began to tell them of the teachings of Muhammad as a prophet. Five of these persons were usman, zubair, Abdur Rahman bin Auf, Saad and Talha, all men belonging to respectable families. Other early believers were Bilal, Yasir, his wife sumayya and his son Ammar. Abdullah Bin Mas'ud, Khabbab and Arqam. This last man's house became the meeting place for the followers of Muhammad, about four years after the first revelation.
Within the first three years twenty people accepted Muhammad PBUH.🙏

PERSECUTION
It is not an easy to accept truth. Those people of mecca who earned their living as caretakers of the temples where idols were worshipped, could not be expected to listen to anyone who taught men to worship only one. So the relations of those who had become Muslims did all in their power to make them give up their belief in one God. Usman's arms and legs were tied with a rope by his uncle, who shut him in a room saying that he would not let him out till he had given up his new faith.
Another young Muslim
, Zubair who was only 16 years old, was also shut up in one room, and his relations filled this room with smoke.😖😭 But zubair remain firm and did not give up his faith.
The mother of another young Muslim refused to take any food till her son should return to the old faith of his people. He replied that he was willing to obey his parents in all earthly things, but not when they set themselves against the will of God.
The prophet himself was not spared. Once when he was on his knees, bending low, saying his prayers in the Kaaba, Abu jahl put the dirty foetus of a camel on his neck. As he used to go out of his house for his prayers in the early morning, people threw thorny branches in his way, so that in the darkness he hurt himself on them.
Sometimes people throw stones and dust at him. One day a number of Qurayshs nobles attacked him. One of them, Uqbah bin Abi Muait, threw a piece of cloth round the prophet's neck, and pulled it tight, so that Muhammad's life was only saved by Abu Bakr who ran to help him, saying to the others, "do you mean to kill a man because he says that God is his lord?". People also trued to kill the prophet in many other ways.

💝💞💝
Vote
Comment
Follow
Thank u