THE PROPHET IS ELECTED CHIEF OF MEDINA

Most people of Medina except some Jewish tribes living in the outskirts of the town really accepted the teachings of the prophet and in a short time almost all of the became Muslims. They chose the holy prophet as their chief, and thus the stone which the builders of his town had thrown away became the precious crown of the state of Medina.
As Leader of Medina also, he taught the people about the worship of the one God, and showed them how they should live as Muslims.

💝💞💝

THE PROPHET'S WARS
There is no truth in the story that the holy prophet preached his faith with sword. He laid the foundation of lasting peace. For he preached not only love and respect for the founders of all the great religions of the world, but faith in them.

The holy Quran is full of statements showing that belief in this or that religion is a matter of person's own choice.
Every person has free choice of religion. If he accept truth, it is for his own good - if he does not, it is his own loss.
The Quran says:
'There is to be no compulsion in religion' ( 2: 256 ).

This means that no person should force should force another person to follow a religion which he does not like to follow. So when the holy prophet fought, it was not to force unbelievers to accept his faith, but to bring about religious freedom, to stop religious persecution, and to protect the houses of worships belonging to different religions.
The Quran says;
'Permission to fight is given to those who have been wronged. And if God had not allowed defence against offenders, all places of worship, where God's name is remembered, would have been destroyed' (22:40).

Again, it says, 'fight in God's way with those who fight against you'
and;
'Fight them so that there shall be only no persecution and so that religion shall be only for God'
(i.e, every one may become free to follow any religion which he may like for the sake of God) (2:186 and 189).

These verses of the holy Quran clearly prove that the holy prophet's object in fighting was not to force people to accept his faith, but to defend them against persecution.

The holy prophet and his followers were not, however, allowed by their enemies in Mecca to live peacefully in Medina also. The persecution continued and became worse. The Meccans decided to destroy Islam and Muslims together.

The first battle that the holy prophet fought is known as the battle of Badr, and it took place almost a year after the prophet had gone to Medina. There was no reason for the Meccans to make war on the prophet and his followers.

In this battle, there were only 313 Muslims, some of whom were mere boys. All were badly armed. The enemy numbered a thousand strong and were much better armed. So it could not have been the Muslims who wanted war. It was the Meccans who wanted to fight the Muslims to turn them from their religion.

This was the only purpose of the different battles against the holy prophet . But in spite of the Meccan's greater numbers and more arms, they were beaten by the Muslims. One result of all these troubles and battles was, that the holy prophet was able to show the nobility if his character, and secondly, the world saw a spirit of unselfish love and service he awoke in his followers.

THE BATTLE OF UHAD
Here id the story of the battle of uhad, showing how the followers of the prophet love him. When the Muslims had been in Medina foe three years three thousand fighters set out from mecca to attack Medina, two hundred miles away.

The enemy were so sure that they would succeed, that they advanced close to Medina. The holy prophet marched out with only 700 men to meet them. The battle took place at Uhad, 3 miles from Medina.

One company of his men misunderstood his orders, so that, instead of winning the battle, as it seems they were doing, they lost it through this mistake. The enemy drove the Muslims so far back that the holy prophet was left alone in the circle of his enemies, but he stood firm and shouted to call his men back to him.

When his men found their mistake they tried hard to come to his help, but only fourteen of them could break through the enemy's line. Then the holy prophet was struck by a stone and received a cut on his head and fell down😖😖😖

He was practically buried under the dead bodies of the Muslims who fell in trying to help him. It was thus thought that the holy prophet was dead. When his followers heard the news, it pained them greatly. The eyes of many of them were filled with tears. One Muslim passing by, asked the cause of the sorrow, when told of the reported death of the prophet, the man said that if it was true, then that was the time for a harder fight and greater sacrifice.

'We shall follow our master to death'

Having said that, he drew his sword and attacked the enemy and was himself killed. Allahu akbar🙏

No less than eighty sword - marks were found upon his body when it was discovered later. His name was Anas Bin Nazar (may Allah be please with him🙏).

The holy prophet was lifted from under the bodies of his followers. He was not dead but alive! The news spread m, and the Muslim army got together and fought and beat back the enemy.

A Muslim soldier was looking for a missing relation and found him severely hurt and nearly dying. As soon as the dying man saw his friend he asked about the holy prophet and was told that he was safe. The dying man's face shone with delight as he said,

" now i die happy".
The dying man caught hold of the hands of his relation and asked him to give this message to his near and dear ones:

"Muhammad the prophet of God is a holy charge in our hands, for which we will have to answer to God. It is your duty to protect this holy charge. Take care that you do not fail in your duty".

This is how the Muslims showed their faithfulness towards the holy prophet🙏💓

When the news reached Medina that the holy prophet was killed, the people of Medina left the city for the battle field, with hearts full of sorrow. They were met by the Muslims army returning with the prophet safe among them. A woman went forward and asked one of the men:

"How is the holy prophet?"

As the man knew the holy prophet was safe, he did not care to answer her question and said:

"Your father is killed, madam"

"How is the prophet of God?"

She asked impatiently; " k do not inquire of you about the death of my father"

Again the man did not think it necessary to lighten her mind about the prophet, and replied;

"your two brothers are killed, dear sister."

She lost patience, and said severely:

"I do not ask you to tell me what has happened to my brothers. Will you or will not let me know how the prophet of God fares?"

"The holy prophet is safe" replied the man.

"God be praised!" She said, " if the prophet of God lives, then the whole world lives, and i care nor who else dies!"

How could such true love for the holy prophet find a place in the heats of his followers, unless he had shown a pure and perfect example and a great care for the happiness of mankind!.

Thanks for reading, thanks for all the votes, jazakallah👌👍🙏
Inshaa Allah tow chapters remaining and its done.
Please vote
Comment
Follow
And share
Insta: shamsiyya.ibrahim.777
Snapchat:@ shamseyyah
Facebook:shamsiyya Ibrahim
E-mail: shamsiyyahibrahimdanmusa@gmail.com