THE END

I dedicate this chapter to ummu-Hamida11   oluwatimileyin11aysha_marapha
And to all that read and vote and comments. I love you all so much❤💗💓💖💝💞💔💕💘

The holy Quran says about the prophet:
   "Truly, thou art possessed of most excellent morals (68:4).
   'Certainly you have in the apostles of God and the last day and who remembers God much (33:21).

   "His morals are the Quran,"
  Are the words in which. Ayesha (may God be please with her), the prophet's wife, who knew him most closely, summed up all the prophet's character. His daily life was a true picture of his teachings of the Quran. Thus a Muslim has a double guide - the holy Quran tells him how he must live; and the prophet's life is a perfect example of living.

   The prophet's character was sincere and simple. These things were part of his nature. He will do all things with his own hands. With his own hands he helped in the building of the mosque at Medina, and carried the stones to where they were wanted for the walls. If he wanted to give money to a beggar, with his own hand, he placed it in those of the beggar.

  He helped his wives in their household duties. He milks his own goats and mended his own clothes and shoes. No work was too low for him.

   He did his shopping, not only for his household, but sometimes for his friends. He did all these although he was prophet and a ruler, showing, by personal example, that it is not a man's position which makes him noble, but his goodness and right treatment of others.

  A roadside worker, or a man who gathers wood and fetches water, deserves as much respect among the brotherhood of Islam as a big merchant or a man high in society.

    So simple was the holy prophet in all his ways that even if a slave sent him an invitation, he would accept it. He ate his meals in the company of all classes of people, even of slaves.

   When in  company he was sometimes quiet for a long time. If there was really anything to talk about, he talked, but he did not like talking for its own sake, when he went out, people walked in front of him and behind him.

  When he sat among others, nothing showed him to be different from others. He never spoke while others are speaking, and joined in laughter when there was occasion for it. He talked so slowly that his voice could be counted.

   The prophet's habit was also very simple in everything. He liked plain food and ate whatever was offered him, just as he had done as a child. If any food was not good to eat, he just put it aside and make no remarks about it or passed any sorts of remarks.

  If rich food was given him, he would eat it, but as a rule he took only a one course meal. He disliked things that gave offensive smell.

     The holy prophet loved cleanliness, keeping his body very clean. He brushed his teeth a number of times daily. He also made use of sweet scents and washed his hands before, as well as after eating.

      In his dress the prophet was also simple. He did not mind wearing mended clothes, yet had no dislike for rich ones too. But he did not like men to wear silk, he wanted them to look manly.

      The prophet's house was one with small rooms, made of unburnt bricks. He had only a bed and a can of water in his room. This is how he live even when he was the master of the whole Arabia.