001

"Hello!" Sofia greeted the two men before her with a bright smile on her lips

"Hello!" Sofia greeted the two men before her with a bright smile on her lips. "I'm Sofia. I'll be interviewing you both today." She thought if she introduced herself, it would somehow help ease her nerves but unfortunately it only made her more nervous.

"Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Anthony."

Sebastian's eyes were focused on his phone as he quickly responded to a text...but when he finally looked up, he tried his best to mask the look of surprise on his face. "Sebastian. It's nice to meet you."

Sofia couldn't help the small smile that found her lips at the sound of his name. She was no stranger to Sebastian Stan, it was embarrassing really, the little crush she had.

When she got the call from her manager that she'd be interviewing Sebastian Stan and Anthony Mackie, she almost said no.

Sofia wasn't exactly good at hiding her emotions and she was fairly certain she'd end embarrassing herself in front of the two men. So, she gave herself the fastest pep talk and hoped she'd keep her blushing to a minimum.

"So, we should probably just dive right in!" Sofia nods to the camera crew and let's out deep breath before beginning.

"I wanted to talk about the relationship between your characters in this movie. As we all know..it stars off a bit rocky but eventually as time goes on, the audience could see the friendship sort of evolve between Bucky and Sam." Sofia speaks and briefly glances towards to the two men sitting in front of her. "Can you talk about the dynamic between The Winter Soldier and The Falcon?"

"Yeah," Anthony nods. "It definitely started off Rocky...especially because of Bucky trying to kill Sam."

Sebastian nods too. "Right."

"So, that's usually not a good place to start off a friendship."

"I think it's for sure going to take some time to develop some trust between the two of them."
Sebastian adds, his gaze focused directly on Sofia as he spoke. He had to remind himself not to stare too long with all of the cameras surrounding them.

"Have you seen that fans want a movie of just the two of you?"

"I keep saying the name forty-eight hours."

"Yeah, we're developing a forty-eight hour movie esque type movie." Anthony added. "Just Sam and Bucky."

"Yeah." Sebastian laughed. "It's about Zookeepers. Falcon and The Winter Soldier become Zookeepers in their off time."