0014

"So, there's something that I haven't shared with you because I needed some time to convince myself it was real and not totally in my head." Sofia spoke quickly, eyes focused on the ceiling instead of laptop that displayed her very confused friend.

Sarah laughed. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"You were right...I guess."

"Your going to have to be a bit more specific babe, I'm usually right about a lot of things."

Sofia softly bit at her lip as she looked at her laptop screen. "Sebastian Stan might have messaged and told me he thinks I'm beautiful," she says rather quickly that Sarah has to think about it for a second.

"Wait...." Sarah laughs. "Are you serious?!"

"Completely."

"Oh my god!" She yells. "It's totally going down. You're going to get to see his di—"

"Sarah!" Sofia screams, quick to cut her off. "Why do you always have to say something that pertains to sex. You know, not everything is about sex."

Completely ignoring Sofia's question, Sarah asks another. "Now that we are on the topic of sex. When exactly is the last time you had....sex?"

"I get it when I want it and that's all you need to know." Sofia mumbles.

"Um...no! I'm going to need a better explanation!"

"Fine." Sofia rolls her eyes. "Whenever...Dylan and I are the same—"

"Around the world, booty call." Sarah screams. "Well done babe...although I'm a bit surprised by it being Dylan."

Sofia and Dylan dated for a year before they broke it off mutually. They both realized they just weren't into it as much as they should be. They liked each other but not enough to keep a relationship going. After the split, they spoke from time to time. It was only a few months ago, when they met up for dinner did their little agreement start.

"It sounds horrible when you say it like that."

"Just hope you know what you're doing is all." Sarah sighs softly. "You did break up with him for a reason."

"I know but we don't have any plans to get back together so I think everything will be fine."

"Okay." Sarah nods, taking her word for it. "But I totally think you should go for it with Sebastian."

Sofia frowns just a little. "He's Sebastian Stan and I'm..a nobody. What would I even—"

"Sebastian Stan who happens to think you're beautiful." Sarah says.

"He thinks I'm funny too." Sofia scoffs. "Little does he know I'm just awkward as fuck and it's literally my nerves making me say something stupid which could slide as funny."

"You're funny sometimes." A voice speaks and Sofia's eyes widen at the sound of Luca's voice.

"Has he been here the entire time?!"

"Every last second of it." He grins, shoving himself into the camera. "Dylan sucks. I think you should end that like yesterday."

"I didn't ask for your opinion." She scowls. "Sarah, next time I share BFF confidential information, make sure your cat hater of a boyfriend isn't in the room!"

"I'm not a hater!" Luca laughs. "You're cats are just evil!"