0061

Sleepily, Sofia ran her hand up and down Sebastian's back in slow circles. He was fast asleep with his arms hooked around her waist, his face buried in the crook of her neck.

She wanted to stay there forever, in his arms, taking all his warmth and all his kisses.

Unfortunately, works calls.

For the next few weeks, Sofia would be spending a lot of her time on a plane while Sebastian needed to be in Georgia for some filming.

They haven't been together for long but the thought of leaving each other's sides annoyed the both of them.

"Feels good." She'd never get over how raspy and low his voice got when it was thick with sleep.

Sofia softly giggled, feeling the vibration of his voice against her neck. She felt him a smile, placing a kiss against her warm skin. "Good morning."

"Good morning," she grinned, pushing his unruly hair away from his face.

"God...I'm going to miss this."

"Me too." Sofia sighed. "I like sleeping in your arms...and waking up in your arms."

They got back from their date around one o'clock in the morning last night. Needing to find more time together, they spent the next two hours watching New Girl and snuggling and kissing and laughing and touching.

"When do you have to leave?" He frowned a little.

"I need to be at the airport by twelve."

Sebastian nods. "I don't leave until four o'clock. Let's freshen up, have some breakfast and I'll drop you off?"

"Sounds perfect," she hummed.