0051

"You should let me help you." Sofia frowns from her spot on the counter as she watches Sebastian do the dishes.

"It's a few dishes, love." He chuckles. "Plus, you cooked dinner. So, I do dishes."

Sofia quietly watches him, moving around the kitchen to finish cleaning up. Something about the two of them being cooped up in a house together, cooking dinner and cleaning up after felt very domestic. It didn't help that he was shirtless, in nothing but some basketball shorts while she drowning in said shirt that was once on his body. His hair that had been sitting in a had all day long was finally loose, falling over his eyes. Muscles flexing the more he moved around.

Sofia knew exactly what she was feeling and she didn't need the help of alcohol to push her forward.

Sebastian could feel her staring but he decided to keep quiet, inching on and waiting to see what she'd do. He wasn't surprised when he felt her arms wrap around his torso from behind or the small kisses she pressed against his back.

What did surprise him however was her reaching over to shut the faucet off, sliding in between where the counter was and where he stood. He quietly watched with great resistance as she ran her hands up and down his torso...all while keep her brown eyes focused on only him.

Stepping up on her tippy toes, Sofia carefully brushed her lips against Sebastian's mouth, teasing him. Whenever he'd lean forward to connect their lips, she'd pull away that with a mischievous smile. Before she could pull away again, he crashed their mouths together.

Sofia sighed happily, melting into him and wrapping her arms around his neck. Her body grew hot, tingling with anticipation. She could hear her heartbeat pouncing in her ears.

"Sebastian," she whispered.

She didn't have to tell him anything, as if just by the sound of her breath, he knew. She felt his hands slowly move down her spine, squeezing her hips then gripping her thighs until he was lifting her up.

Sofia tightened her arms around Sebastian's shoulders, locking her ankles around his waist and attaching her mouth to his jaw, leaving wet mouthed kisses against his skin.

He could barely think as maneuvered through the house, trying his best to make it to the bedroom without knocking anything down.

Laying her down on the beige sheets, Sebastian needed a few second to really take her in. She looked like something out of dream. Her dark hair spread out all over his sheets, dressed in one his t-shirts and lacy black underwear.

"God, you're beautiful." He didn't recognize his voice or the way his eyes traveled all over her, making sure his brain remembered this very image of her.

"Come here," she said, opening her legs and clawing at the waist band of his shorts.