0019

"You didn't have to walk me all the way back to my hotel." Sofia softly speaks once she meets Sebastian's gaze. They'd been in each other's company for the last three hours and yet she still got shy under his stare.

He shrugs his shoulders. "I wanted to."

"Well...that's very sweet of you. Thank you."

"You're very welcome." Sebastian smiles and she notices his eyes, how soft they'd gotten thanks to the wine they both consumed during dinner. "I had...a really nice time tonight Sofia."

"Me too, Sebastian," she confesses. "To be honest, I'm still a bit surprised by all of this."

"C'mon, I can't be the first guy to try?"

"No...no..definitely not." Sofia laughs shortly and shakes her head. "You're just..."

"Your crush?" He says with a teasing smile.

Eyes widening, she immediately slaps his arm playfully. "You promised you wouldn't mention that!"

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself." Sebastian grins before carefully taking her hand. For the next few second, neither of them say a word. The both of them just stand there on some random street in New York and staring at their joined hands. "If it helps, I think I might have a crush on you too."

Sofia really couldn't stop the smile that found it's way onto her lips or even the heat that rushed to her cheeks. It all felt too good to be true, to the point that she swore she heard a little voice in her head telling her it wasn't. None of this is true.

"You don't have to try and make me feel better."

"I'm not doing that." Sebastian says once he notices the wary look in her eyes. "Would you...believe me if I told you I texted Chris and Anthony for advice because I didn't know how I should approach you."

"You didn't," she mumbles, trying to hide her smile.

Sebastian smiled at her bashful expression. "Thank you for tonight, Sofia," he speaks lowly as he leans over and presses a kiss against Sofia's cheek.