0059

INTERVIEW

Q: You've just been signed to Lions Modeling Agency. Congratulations! How does it feel?

A: I'm still in awe and just so..so grateful and happy to be apart of the Lion's family and also very nervous. The last thing I want to do is disappoint anyone.

Q: And have you always wanted to model?

A: Yes. I grew up watching my mother in front of the camera a lot, wether it be films or photoshoots. I was on set with her for a lot of them. I knew I loved watching her get dressed up and channel so many different people. I remember thinking...I'd like to do that.

Q: You said amongst many other things, what else do you like to do?

A: I love art. I've always loved sketching and painting. I've recently been spending some time in a studio, painting and working on whatever skills I have. I love photography as well. Traveling is a must! Also I love just spending time with Dany and Drogo.

Q: Dany and Drogo?

A: My cats. My babies. They're beautiful.

Q: What do you do to stay healthy and positive?

A: Little things here and there like exercising or being out in nature or reading a really good book..but most importantly I try to take it one day at a time, ya know? I know every day is not the same and some days, I'll wake up feeling like everything is right in my world and other days I feel like the word is fucking ending and that's okay. I just try to allow myself to feel all of it..and then start a brand new day the next day.

Q: Tell me about your experience as a model so far.

A: For some time now, I've always gotten offers to do some photoshoots but at the time, being in front of a camera...terrified me. Slowly and still till this very day, I'm finding my confidence and it's been really nerve wracking but I can't wait to see where it takes me.

Q: Are you not scared anymore?

A: Oh I'm nervous as hell right now but it's good nerves.

Q: How do you feel to be on the cover of Flaunt?

A: Grateful...just so grateful for any and every opportunity. I actually have a few of your prints at home which only makes this all the more surreal.