0023

Sofia usually refrains from drinking too much because for some reason alcohol gives her more courage. Loosens her mouth and her body.

Tonight though, she poured herself one too many drinks because she couldn't handle the nerves that wanted to take over.

Sebastian and Sofia were secluded in his apartment. He invited her over for dinner one last time before they both went their separate ways. She didn't even think about it and she might have said yes a bit too fast.

As of right now...she had a few glasses of wine in her and she really couldn't stop her mind from wandering where it chose.

God, he looks so good

I bet he's a really good kisser

I wonder if I could just-

"Sofia?"

"Yes?" She blinks, instantly snapping out of her tipsy daze.

Sebastian smiles and allows his eyes to study her for a few seconds. She was taking another sip of her almost empty glass of wine and adjusts the long skirt hugging her legs. God..she really didn't have to try, he thought.

"I might sound really corny because I think the wine is getting to my head but you really are fucking gorgeous."

Sofia blinks and takes in his words, letting out a small whine. "You really aren't helping."

"What?" He frowns, clearly confused.

Before he could get the chance to think for a second longer, Sofia was already finding his lips with her own. He hid his surprise, quickly matching the rhythm of her kiss, molding their lips and creating a soft dance between them.

Sofia rose to her knees, taking his face into her hands and running her nails down his bearded jaw. She felt his arms slowly curl around her waist, pulling her closer to his firm body. All she could think about was his hands and his lips and how her body was on fire underneath his touch.

"For the past twenty minutes," she whispered against his lips. "All I could think about was kissing you."

"Yeah?"

"Mhm." Sofia hums, stealing another kiss from him. "I was wondering if you're a good kisser."

"Do you have an answer?" Sebastian asks as he smoothed his hands down from her lower back to her thighs. Naturally, she swung her legs over his lips, straddling his waist.

Sofia laughs softly and pulls away from him for just a second to look at his face. "I think...I need a few more tries before I could give you an answer," she giggles softy and connects their lips once more.