Prologue

"So don't you worry your pretty little mind, People throw rocks at things that shine, And life makes love look hard. The stakes are high, the water's rough, but this love is ours"

Niall POV

I look out the window seeing the trees, as the wind blows the leafs. Yellow leafs scattered the sky and some hit against the car window. I smile and put my hand on the window glass caressing the window glass where the yellow leafs sticks.

"Niall, are you excited for you're first say of school?" My mom questioned, peeking over the rear view mirror at me.

"Yes mommy, I can't wait to make friends at school." I gush.

"That's wonderful, I hope you make as many friends as possible."

My mom pulls into the school driveway and gets out the car, then she opens my door and takes off my seatbelt and I grab her hand and we walk into the school.

"Welcome to the preschool for boys club, how can I help you?"

"Yes, I'm bringing my son in, Niall Horan. I applied online a few weeks ago."

"Ah yes, we have a Niall Horan in our system, your actually thirty minutes late."

"Oh, goodness, the online schedule says to come in at 10am?" My mother questioned, confused.

"I'm sorry, the website is still having problem. It's not you're fault, tomorrow correct time is 9:30am, we're trying to fix the issue."

"Ok, thank you."

"I will take you're son to his class right away." The women says sweetly.

"Ok, Niall you be a good boy ok? Try to make some friends and please don't get into trouble."

"Ok, bye mommy." I say hugging her."

"Bye sweetie, I will be picking you up once I get out of work, I have to go now."

"Ok."

I took the women's hand and we walked into a classroom full of boys sitting down listening to the teacher.

"Hello my name is Ms. Apple, would you like to say you're name?"

"My name is Niall."

"Nice to meet you Niall, can you sit next to Zayn for me, Zayn please raise you're hand."

I notice a boy with raven hair with glasses slowly raise his hand. I walked towards him and sat next to him. I notice a few boys snickering behind Zayn and throwing paper-balls at him, when the teacher wasn't looking. I was debating or not to talk to Zayn, what if he didn't like me? Or what if I make a fool of myself. I finally muster up the courage to talk to him, but the bell rang.

"Alright children, it's time for recess." Ms apple cheered, going into the back of the classroom and unlocking the door. Zayn quickly bolted out his seat and leaving out the door, before I got a chance to talk to him. I get up from my seat and make my way outside. It's like a big outside area with swings and slides. I smile to myself.

"What are you smiling about?" A boy sneered at me.

"This backyard area is huge! Don't you think?"

"Yea it's alright, when you go home, why don't you change that ew blonde color hair and change it brown."

"Why don't you clean those yellow teeth you have and don't worry about my hair."

I see the boy eyes water, but turn around quickly and heard him mumble loser. I walk towards the swing area, I notice a few boys glance at me, with there creepy smiles. I shudder. I see a boy being shoved to the ground by two other boys. I quickly walk closer towards them.