Chapter 7

I apologize for the pervious chapter being short, so here's a another update. Enjoy. :)

Niall POV

I toss and turn in to bed, I hear a knocking coming from my door. I scoot closer to Zayn, putting my face on his neck.

"Niall, you've been sleeping almost the whole Saturday afternoon. Jasmine going to be here soon, so I would advise you to get up and unlock this door." My mother says, still jiggling the door knob. I snap my eyes open and shake Zayn to wake up.

"Blue, I don't wanna get up, another five minutes. I will kiss you again for you're good." Zayn mumbles in his sleep. I tickle Zayn causing him to laugh and finally wakes up.

"Zayn you have to leave now, my mom his knocking on my door and she wants to come in."

"Crap ok, see you later." Zayn rambles, quickly walking toward the window and lifting it open and takes the rope and climbs down until he reaches the ground and runs to his house. I hear my bedroom door open.

"Niall, why didn't you answer me? Lucky I have a key for you're room or I would've knock the door down. Why is there rope traveling outside you're window?"

"Um, it's to practice to get better at rope climbing for gym. Yeah that's why there's rope out my window. I just got back from climbing it, that's why I didn't answer you." I nervously chuckle.

"That's very dangerous Niall, but I'm glad you're improving your gym grade. Next time call me, so I can observe you rope climbing out you're window, I don't want you getting hurt and also during at night bring that rope back inside you're room. You don't want people coming into you're room randomly."

"Yeah, I wouldn't that." Faking a smile.

"You should get ready when Jasmine comes over."

"Oh right, I almost forgot. Thank you for reminding me."

"Alright, I will leave you to you're business." My mom says, then leaving my room. I sigh in relief that my mom didn't suspect Zayn staying over last night. I get my clothes from my closet and head towards the bathroom. I get in the shower and turning the knob for hot water. As soon as the water makes contact with my skin, I sigh happily. I brush my fingers with my lips thinking about Zayn just kiss me twice on Friday, he was whispering something about kissing me again, if I was good. I don't know what or how to feel about it. I kinda enjoy, but he has a girlfriend. I'm not even know if I'm suppose to enjoy my best friend kissing me.

I snap out of my thoughts and get out of the shower and dry myself off. I put on blue shirt on with some jeans, I fix my hair a little by adding a little gel. I get out off the bathroom and make my way downstairs. The doorbell rings. I run quickly towards the door and open it.

"Hey Jasmine." I greeted.

"Hey Niall, the color blue looks good on you."

"Thanks, come on in."

I guided Jasmine to the living and I sat across from her. She looks around the living room, I can't tell what her expression is.

"Niall, you have a lovely home. I'm super jealous."

I chuckle. "Thank you. I'm glad you could make it to my house. Everything went alright when you went home late?"

"I only live ten minutes away from you and no problems coming home last night. I can see you're a very caring person Niall, I'm surprise you don't have a lot of friends."

"I honestly don't know why the students in school don't like me. Maybe because I look weak and fragile, to make it easier to exploit me. I just want to make people smile and make them feel like they matter to the world."