Chapter 19

Niall POV

It's been a week since I've been stalling to see my mother, I honestly just want want to stay in bed all day with Zayn everyday, while he holds me. Whenever I feel sad about my mother rejecting me for being gay. Zayn been always been my my side making me feel better. It never amazes me how lucky I am to have him.

I get out the shower drying off my body with a towel, then slipping on a pair of boxers and a plain green shirt.

I stepped out Zayn's bathroom with a slight limp from last week fun.

"Still limping?" Zayn asked pulling me on top of him, as I straddle his waist.

"Yeah, but it's getting better."

"Does it hurt when you walk?"

"Not really." I say, resting my head on his shoulder.

"What's wrong?" Zayn questioned, his lips on my neck.

"I'm ready to talk to my mom again, I've been stalling for a week now. I'm just nervous she might not completely want me anymore."

"I'm sure she will. Your her only son and your perfect the way you are. If she does say anything negative about your sexuality of me just kill her with kindness." Zayn says smiling.

"I will try." I sigh, then pecking Zayn's lips and getting off of him.

"Want me to go with you?"

I shake my head. "No I'm going to be fine. I need to talk with my mother alone, wish me luck." I smile, then left Zayn's room and out the door.

I walked into my house and walked up the stairs to my mothers room and I've haven't been so nervous since I told her, I was dating Zayn. I see her laying on the bed looking very sick.

"Mom?"

She slowly open her eyes. "Why are you in my house?" She croaked.

"I wanted to talk about last week." I say taking a seat on the edge of her bed.

"There's nothing to talk about. You picked Zayn over me, that's disrespectful towards me." She snaps.

"Yes I picked the love of my life over you cuz all you do is bicker and hate on Zayn. Ever since I meant him in pre school you disliked him. I love him and I'm going to be happy with a man, I want your support."

"You will never get my support. It's gross and disgusting."

"Then I don't know what else to say. You hate me for loving a guy and that's not fair, I'm honestly happy and your making it difficult, just accept me, please." I beg.

She was about to say something, but she ended up coughing.

"You alright mom?"

"Water please." She said in-between coughs. I rush downstairs to get her a cup of water and came back up to give it to her.

"How long have you've been sick?"

"For a while."

"So your never going to accept me and Zayn unless I dump him?"

"And find yourself a lovely girl to marry. I know Jasmine and you would be perfect for each other."

I sigh. "She's dating Harry and frankly I'm just tired of your crap. I will never date a girl and I will never be attracted to girls. Maybe if I get tattoo of a big dick on my forehead maybe you will understand. I'm tired of arguing with you mother. I just wanna come home and sit in the living with my boyfriend without you making such a big fuss about it!" I snap. I've had it with my mother, it's like she wants to keep fighting about who I love, it's not up to her.