Chapter 12

{They say I'm too young to love you They say I'm too dumb to see. They judge me like a picture book, By the colors, like they forgot to read}

Niall POV

I hear a loud pounding on my bedroom door, I groan and cover myself with the blanket.

"Niall, wake up, you have to get ready for school." My mom hollers.

I sigh and get up from my bed. I quickly go inside the shower and wash my body. Zayn is getting on my nerves and I just pray that he doesn't speak to me today or never, I'm done playing with his little games. If he wants to act like a prick, then I can be one right back at him.

I exit the bathroom and walk to my closet and put on a white t shirt and a boxers. I put on a green polo shirt and black skinny jeans. I go downstairs to get my keys and walk out the door towards school.

****

I enter first period with a bored look on my face, I wanted to stay home and sleep, also to forget about Zayn and Liam kissing. I shouldn't have went to that party, then the fact that Zayn wanted to apologize for it, because some guy was talking to me is so dumb and he got jealous, there's no point of getting jealous, if Zayn doesn't want to be with me, it's not my fault he can't forget the lie that the popular told him to hate me.

I sit in the front corner of the classroom, it's pretty empty today in class, which is great unless annoying chatter from students. I rest my head on desk, feeling like I'm going to fall asleep.

"Hey Niall."

I quickly look up from my desk and see Jasmine in front of me.

"Jasmine, what are you doing here?"

"My first period is a free period, which can be so boring, so I decided, I chill here with you in art class." She chirps taking a seat next to me.

I'm glad you came, I thought, I was about to go insane with boredom." I chuckle a little.

"So what happen yesterday, you sounded really upset, sorry I had to cut over conversation short last night, now tell everything." Jasmine says scooting closer to me.

I sigh. "I go to Zayn's party and I'm sitting in his living room to see him and Liam eating each other's faces off. I try to not to be jealous, but I was. Then this guy name Channing comes out of no where and we began to have a nice conversation, then Zayn comes up to us and says Channing has to leave. I was so angry at Zayn that he didn't want me to have any fun at the party and basically watch him kiss Liam all day, also he had the nerve to apologize cuz he felt bad for kissing Liam." I say, then I inhale a large take of air.

"Wow, do you think Zayn wanted to make you jealous? What if Liam made the first move and Zayn just went with it cuz he had no choice."

"Even if Liam wanted to kiss Zayn, Zayn wouldn't be looking around for me and grinning at me while kissing him. His planned worked I fallin for him and he's not going to give me a chance. I should just try to forget and move on from Zayn."

Jasmine nods. "Yeah, it's the best option, Zayn isn't the person you knew in middle school. People drastically change in high school, it's kinda sad to see him like this towards you. You guys were like best friends and it really sucks that the popular guys did you dirty like that by taking Zayn from you."

"Yeah, but it whatever, Zayn can be with Liam, it doesn't matter to me anymore." I lied, I just need time to adjust and forget Everything about Zayn no matter how hard it's going to be.

I look up to see Zayn walking to into class. we locked eyes, but I look away. From the corner of my eye, I see him walking towards me.

Jasmine, can you let me talk to Niall alone for a moment." Zayn spoke calmly. She nodded and got up to seat in the back of classroom. Zayn sat down next to me.