Chapter 18

I flutter my eyes open, feeling a warm sensation I'm sleeping on. I tilt my head up to see Zayn lightly snorting, I smile, then I felt the memories from yesterday started to remind me why am I in Zayn's bed. I can't believe my mom kicked me out of my own home, just because I like guys and I'm with Zayn, it's not my fault, that I fell in love with a man.

I'm glad I can have Zayn by my side, it's alway better when he's with me, he's the reason for my happiness and I can't thank him enough for loving me, as much as I love him. I trace the blue tattoo kiss lips on his chest, I'm so in love with his tattoos, the way it's perfectly linked on his olive skin. The way Zayn's chest rises and falls when he breathes and exhales makes me what to watch him forever.

I examine Zayn's feature, he's started to grow a  light bread which is hot and his hair growing longer, like his hair even more fluffy, like I can call him Japanese hair Zayn.

"Morning." Zayn spoke groggy making me snap out of my day dreaming.

"Morning Zayn."

"Why we're you looking at me, like you were going to eat me?" Zayn questioned grinning,then holding me tight.

"I was just admiring the view." I grin tracing my hands up and down his chest.

"Are you feeling better? With the whole mom kicking you out?"

I sigh letting my head rested on Zayn's chest. "I'm alright, it still hurts that she doesn't want you or me cuz we love eachother, what if we adopt in the future, she won't see our grand children. I don't see what's the big deal of loving man instead of a women, it's what I love, I can't help it."

"We will keep trying to convince her Niall, it takes time for her to adjust, I'm still so happy for you  sticking up for yourself Niall, your the most genuine lovable guy I ever meant and I get to cherish our life's together, it seems so serial that I'm holding you in my arms. I'm so in love with you that I can't even fathom how much more I do." Zayn says, then kissing my forehead.

"Then show me." I whisper, then launching my lips against his, he injected his tongue into my mouth. I began to kiss and suck on it. I break off the kiss and started to kiss Zayn's cheek and neck making him moan.

"I want to fuck you on my bed, not only I want to make you feel good, but I want to make love to you Niall." Zayn said groggy, peppering my face with kisses.

"Yes Zayn, I need you." I beg. It never had the urge to feel so turn on before, it's not the fact that he wants to make me feel hot and sweaty, but he wants to make love, which is the best of moment I need to forget about my problems.

Zayn swiftly got on top of me, he linked our lips again, and I started to feel up on his chest, then I manage to pull off his boxers off without breaking the kiss.

"Someone's eager." Zayn smirks in between kisses, I felt my cheek blush. I grabbed Zayn's length making a moan out of his mouth. I slowly jerked it until Zayn took my hand and intertwine with his, as he grinds on me.

"God Zayn." I moan. I feel himself get hard, as Zayn starts to grind faster in my length, he then took off my boxers.

"I love hearing your Irish accents, it turns me on so much, I bet, I can come just hearing you moan underneath me." Zayn pants, mushing his body against mine.

I felt a cold finger penetrate inside me making me arch my back and moan."Oh Zayn, screw me with your finger."

"So needy Niall, but call me daddy, I wanna hear you say it." Zayn growled piercing his finger inside me really fast.