Chapter 14

Niall POV

I was awaken to hear a knock on my bedroom door. I groan covered myself with my blanket over my head.

"Niall, I need to speak with you." My mother says, then opens the door.

I snap my eyes open, "No wait." I shouted, but she open the door and gave me a bizarre look.

I look around my bed and notice Zayn left like he promise. I was glad he left or my mother would have been screaming like banshee.

"Why did I have wait?" She questioned.

"Oh, nothing." I fake smile.

"Why is your bedroom window open? It was chilly last night. You could've gotten a cold." My mother scowls, walking to the window and shutting it close. I looked around the floow and the rope is gone. I'm gusssing Zayn hid it. I need to thank him for that as well.

"What did you wanted to talk about?" I questioned.

"Jasmine is picking you up today, she convince me to let you out today, but that doesn't mean your still grounded."

"Your still grounding me because I was hanging out with Zayn? Your unbelievable." I huff, slamming my head back on my pillow.

"Enough with the smart mouth Niall. Zayn been nothing but harmful to you. Remember when he thru eggs at you? You know he breaks the rules now. He's a rebellious teenager that does drugs and god knows what else." She spat. I roll my eyes.

"Thanks for the pep talk you alway give me about my boyfri- I mean my friend Zayn, and I need to get ready so bye bye now." I say fake smiling, gentling pushing her out of my room and closed the door.

****

I've showered and fully clothed waiting for Jasmine to pick me up. I'm thankful for her convincing mom to let me out the house. I already miss Zayn, he was so warm when I was sleeping on to top of him shirtless. Such a beautiful man I have as a boyfriend. My mom is totally wrong about Zayn. At first, Zayn did scared me with his tattoos and blue leather jacket, but he's a big softie that reminds me of the Zaynie I've known all along.

"Niall, Jasmine is here." My mom hollers from downstairs. I quickly get up from my bed and make my way downstairs.

"Now be careful you too, make you use protecti-" My mom starts, but I cut her off.

"Mom, stop embarrassing me." I groan, taking Jasmine's hand and quickly leaving out the front door.

"So, where are we going to?" I questioned.

"It's a surprise, we are going to have some much fun." Jasmine squeals.

"What is it!? I wanna fangirl too." I pout.

"Well fanboy in your case, but it's a top secret place. We are going to party our butt off."

"Is Zayn coming?" I questioned eagerly.

"No, he couldn't make it. He has to go to his dad job. To help him with stuff. I'm sorry." Jasmine says patting my back.

I frown a little. "It's ok, I can see him tomorrow or something. I got to spend some time with him last night." I praised.

"Oh really!? What were you guys doing?" Jasmine grins, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh stop that! We were just cuddling, it was really nice. I mean sleeping on top of Zayn being shirtless was like a dream come true." I say, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Awwww, your really falling for Zayn, aren't you!" Jasmine squeaks, softly pinching my cheeks.

"Yeah, I honestly am. He's been nothing, but perfect and protective over me. People think he's all scary on the outside, but when you get to know Zayn, he's nothing but charming and thoughtful." I sigh happily.