Chapter 15

A/N: Don't forget to vote and leave feedback.

Niall POV

I walk with Zayn hand in hand, as we strolled on the sidewalk thru the pale moonlight, the cold air sweeping thru us, as the leafs dances around us. I couldn't be anymore happier in my life. The date Zayn set up was magical, I never knew he could be such a romantic, I didn't want this night to end. I wanted to stay in his home and sleep beside, as I glaze at him sleeping. Looking at every single feature on his face.

I've never been in so fond of a person until now, I deeply feel connected with Zayn, like I never imagine. Words can't describe how much joy I have in my soul and heart, the way Zayn smiles at me, or holds me. It's like a dream come true.

"Niall, you alright?" Zayn questioned, pulling me closer to him.

"I'm more than fine." I cheeky grin, then I stopped walking and put my arms around Zayn capturing his lips. I've never felt so giddy before when I'm around Zayn. This feeling of.... dare I say love is coursing thru my veins?

Zayn pulled back and  interwine our hands together, as we gaze at each other for what seems like forever.

"C'mon, I have to you home." Zayn mutters, giving me a quick kiss on the lips. I put my arm around the back of his waist, as he puts his arm around my neck, then we continue to walk to my house.

We reached the front of my house and I was sadden that, I had to lose the warmth of Zayn's touch. I honesty didn't want to go home. I pray my mother doesn't ruin my night.

"Why the long face?" Zayn questioned, caressing my cheek.

"I wanna stay with you and cuddle with you, and trace your tattoos with my finger. I don't want this night to end." I pout.

"Baby don't pout, we can get Jasmine to cover for us next weekend."

"I don't wanna have to keep hiding our relationship from my mother."

"Do you know wanna tell her now?" Zayn questioned, pulling me in closer to his chest.

"I.... I don't know. Fuck, what if she goes haywire and make us move to a different state? I'm fearing the worst, I can't possibly think she would try to separate us. I don't think, I can tell her about us, not now."

"Then don't worry about it. We have all the time in the world to tell her. The hell she won't try taking you away from me. I might just kidnap you." Zayn grins.

"Oh yea? I like the sound that." I smile at Zayn.

"Prom is on Monday, would you like to be my prom date?" Zayn questioned nervous, biting his lip.

"Of course Zaynie, I love too. How come your telling me so late? How am I suppose to find a good suit, you always look good when you dress for the occasion." I babbled.

"Baby, the suit store opens on Sunday. You will find a great suit to look good in, I can't wait to see you on Monday." Zayn murmurs, pressing hard on my lips. I could never get tired of kissing Zayn.

"Bye Zaynie." I shyly squeak.

"Bye my baby blue." He says biting lip, then walking inside his house.

I unlock my door to see my mother in the kitchen cleaning.

"Hey mom." I greeted, locking the door behind me.

"Hey Niall, how was hanging out with Jasmine?"

"It's was great, I had a wonderful time."

"Where did you guys go?"