Chapter 5

SURPRIZE UPDATE :)

Niall POV

I had a wonderful time at the carnival with Zayn, but it's really late at night and I totally forgot to tell my mom about it. It's ten at night and I'm slowly unlocking the door to my house, gently walking inside and quietly shutting the door behind me. The house his dark, my mom must be sleeping. The lights from the kitchen turn on startling me.

"Where the hell have you been? You had me worry sick, now where have you been!?" My mother scowls.

"I was at the carnival."

"with who?"

"Zayn."

"You see! Zayn is a very bad influence on you. God knows what else he's done to you. Did he offer you a cigarette or tried to drug you?"

"What? No, Zayn would never to do that to me. I don't know where the heck you get all these ideas that Zayn is a bad influence. Have you seen him smoke or drink? For god sake were in middle school!" I yell.

"How did you get to the carnival, you both are not legal to drive."

"My dad took me."

"You're father!?" My mother questioned in disbelief.

"No, not my actually father, Zayn dad took us, but he asked if I was comfortable calling him dad and I said yes."

"Don't you dare call that man you're father, because he's not. You call him by his first name, taser or whatever it's called." My mother snaps.

"It's Yaser and I can call him dad, if I want too, you never talk about my real father anyway." I snap back.

"That's because he left, he couldn't deal with the fact that he's was going to be a father, I took the responsibility and raised you on my own."

"He had to have a reason for not wanting to be father, did you pressure him or something." I questioned.

My mother gasp. " how dare you insinuate that I pressure him to do anything! You know what he try to pressure me in doing!? Giving you up for adoption that's why he wanted, but I said no, that I can raise you and wanted you more than anything! Now go to you're room"

"Mom I'm sorry I shouldn't have said tha-"

"Are you deaf! I said go to you're room NOW!" My mother screams. I race up the stairs and lock the door behind me. I strip off my shirt and pants. I suddenly hear a tapping  noise. I walk towards my window and see Zayn throwing little pebbles at my widow. I open my window.

"Zayn, what are you doing here!?"

"When we were in the car coming back from the carnival. I fell asleep and I had a nightmare. I was wondering, if I could sleep with you tonight?"

"Sure, but my mom is still in the kitchen, how are you going to get inside?"

"I don't know." Zayn sighs.

"Oh wait. I thought of something." I yell whisper, then I went under my bed to get the long rope that I still had from when we had to strap the mattress on top of the car to get it home. I pick up the rope and throw it out the window, then I tied the other end on the leg of my bed.

"Climb up!"

"Ok." Zayn whisper yell. Once Zayn finally reached my window. I was going to help Zayn, by he tripped and fell on me. I laugh and help Zayn up. I took Zayn glasses off from the floor and gave it to him.

"Thanks." Zayn mumbles.

"Anytime."

"Niall, how come you're naked." Zayn questioned, looking at me up and down.