Chapter Three

The next morning my mom called Bart and they basically got me all hooked up to go with Taylor in a couple of days before the next Magcon.

"I'm so excited to go mom!" I gave her a hug.

"I know sweety, but the house won't be the same without you. We are going to miss you so much. You want help packing?"

"Of course," I honestly don't know what I'd do without my mom. Her and Alex are the only people I've had since Taylor and Dillon left for Magcon.

"How about this?" my mom asked holding up an old skirt that I don't even fit in anymore.

"Mom, you realize that I stopped fitting into that in like the seventh grade?" the look on her face was so horrified. It's like she couldn't believe I was a Senior in high school. She gently folded the skirt and laid it on her lap. Before holding up one on my favorite articles of clothing.

"I didn't know you still had this," she was in tears. "Honey, this was his favorite sweatshirt." It was my dads old Nike crew neck sweatshirt. He wore it everywhere when it was cold enough.

"I know mom, that's why I couldn't let you throw it away. I still sleep in it every now and then." I couldn't tell if saying that was a good or bad thing because she ended up crying way more. She opened up her arms to give her a hug. I knew she was sad, but I didn't know something like this would make her cry.

"Your dad would be so proud of you honey, he'd want you to go live your dream. that's all I want you to do too baby girl." My mom was still hugging me, rubbing my back.

"Thank you mom, I'm going to need all of your support on this! I have a feeling it won't be easy, but it will be worth it. I promise." I almost started crying too, but I cleared my throat. "I should finish packing. Go check on Alex," I smiled at her. My mom just nodded her head and left the room.

I spent about ten or fifteen more minutes packing before I finished and got a call from Taylor.

"Hey Tay!" as soon as I said that I could hear his lips part in a smile. Thinking of him smiling made me smile too.

"Hey Abi," he chirped, "how much longer are you going to take?"

"Well I just finished packing so not a whole lot longer... Why?"

"I'm taking you out to dinner, on Bart's request. He wants me to tell you about Magcon and the rules and adult stuff, blah blah blah!" Taylor never has been a serious person, he's always been rather childish about things involving rules.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Just wear a cute dress or something. Be kinda girly about it." I giggled and say okay before we both hung up the phone.

Wear something girly, that's just about my whole wardrobe. I guess he missed the change of me being a tomboy to becoming a girly girl. I picked out a pencil skirt, just a plain black one. The top I picked out was a simple cream colored. After I picked out those I took a shower and dried my hair before curling it with a wand. I did my makeup how I would any other day, cover up, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and blush. Not in that order but- you know what I mean. The top from my outfit was a bit flowy so it hung off my shoulders a bit. Even though that's how it's suppose to fit. I decided to wear a coral colored necklace that had multiple layers with different designs. As for shoes, I picked out my black heals to make me a little bit taller. Especially since I'm so much shorter than Taylor.

"Mom?"

"What Abi?" I told her Taylor was coming to get me soon to go out to dinner and I didn't know when I'd be back home. Of course, she told me to just keep her posted and let her know when I was coming home. I went to give my mom a hug before I left. I heard Taylor outside honking his car horn, classic Taylor. "Have fun! I'm sure you will, you'll be with Taylor." She winked at me. I always have the most fun with him.