0.

Water rushed down his lungs as he gasped for air, trying to reach for a hand that was out of sight. Tears intermingled with the freshwater around him.

Xu FengYin has wondered countless of times how it feels, to die because of drowning, but not like this. Bubbles of air escaped his open mouth as he struggled - trying to live, but he knew it was futile.

Everything was going dark....

His arms fell limp, as he closed his eyes and left it all to fate.

Unbeknownst to him, a flash enveloped him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was dark. That was the only thing Xu FengYin could see. Darkness enveloped his surroundings, making him see no heads nor tails of where he currently is. 

Then, a voice echoed in the space -

"Young Master Xu! Young Master Xu!"

...Eh? Young master Xu? Since when did he become a second-generation kid ah....

Before he hurt his head trying to think what on earth was happening to him, he heard another voice. A young and childish female voice.

"A-Yin! Don't die! Who will give Yue-Er sesame cookies if you die! Wuwuwuwu...."

Xu Fengyin's head was immediately filled with a million grass mud horses. This smelly brat, who does she think she is? =.=#

The pale eyelids of the Xu family's second master began to twitch rapidly, and when the disciples saw it, they immediately sighed in relief. A senior disciple began to instruct people to report back to the sect master, and others to bring out the highest-grade restoration pills they have in their spacial bag.

The blue eyes of the Xu Second Master finally blinked open, and after staring blankly at the blue sky for half an incense stick, he snapped out of it and began coughing out the liquid in his lungs.

A pair of small, milky-white arms reached out to him, and began to envelope him in a crushing hug. "Wuwuwu...A-Yin! Yue-Er thought you really died!"

It was this smelly brat ah....

=.=#  Whose family's child is this??

"Young master Xu!! Thank the heavens that you are alive!" A person in some sort of chinese clothes cried out, and FengYin could actually see some tears.

Wait...Since when did he become a young master?? And who was this girl?? Just as he was about to ask, a jab of pain came from his head, and he brought up a hand to hold it. When the little girl saw this, she stood up while pointing at them.

"Look what you've did ah!! It's because of you that my brother fell into the river!! What if my family's small FengYin becomes an idiot!! I'll report it to my lord Father ah, let you all taste his fury!!!"

Small sister, take it slow...

Just as he thought of this, he noticed his white-as-milk hands, which were a little chubby.

OAO Did he transmigrate!! Since Xu FengYin was an idle college person, he spent his time reading novels. Some of the novels he read were stallion, also some of them were BL, but they all had one thing in common: Transmigration!

Just as he opened his mouth to speak, a wave of dizziness enveloped him, and he crashed back down again.

Xu LongYue, who was still continuing her passionate chastisement of the disciples her father sent to guard them, didn't notice it, but one of them did.

"M-Miss, your brother!"

"FengYin!! What are you dunderheads doing, quickly bring him back to JianDong peak!!" LongYue bit her lips worriedly as she watched them rush to her brother, and upon seeing a particular cultivator go near her brother, she snapped at them. "Not you! Bring someone with a Yin Cultivation!"

All the disciples: [sweatdrop] This small sister has so many requests ah...

At long last, a female cultivator with water and earth dual spiritual veins carried Xu FengYin back to JianDong peak, where the Xu family head and the first young master resided.

The unconscious Xu FengYin: Did I get transmigrated!! Yes I did!! Now I can fulfill my chuunibyou dreams!!