11.

Orz It hasn't been a year and he almost died.

Xu FengYin could barely remember what happened, he just remembered thst Fu JiangShan had abruptly released his arm, he lost his balance and fell, hitting his head on the wooden tub....

After that, was darkness?

He blearily opened his eyes, feeling a strange sort of deja vu as he stared up at the ceiling. This scene seems familiar, somehow.

He just laid there, unblinkingly staring at the ceiling, wondering where he had gone wrong.

He should have gone into JianDong....

With that thought, he released a heavy sigh. However much he wanted to change what he had done, the past had passed. There was no use in crying over spilt milk.

!!! Oh right, the jade!

Where did the jade that ZhongYi and LongYue go to?

FengYin patted his body, trying to find the small lump of jade that was usually in his clothes. In the process of doing so, he realised...

Aren't these clothes a bit too big? 囧

Rather than an adolescent's clothing, this felt more like an older teenager's clothing.

However, this thought only flitted through his mind for a moment, before the panic over the missing jade set in. Looking at the clothes, someone must have changed him. Did that person take his jade away? 

If so, where did they place it?

Where is the jade?

FengYin hastily got up from the bed in panic, and staggered slightly because of the abrupt movement. Placing a hand on the bedside table to stabilize himself, he pressed his head, feeling a sudden and dull ache...

He closed his eyes and breathed out slowly. After a moment, he slowly opened it, and observed the room.

It was bigger than the room he had used before, isolated from his peers and quite far from the library and main hall. It had a dresser, the bed he was laying on before, the bedside table that he was touching right now, a round table, and two chairs. A folding screen could be seen, facing the corner.There was also a window.

Outside the window a plum tree, snow falling around it, creating an impressive view. Snow was piling on top of the branches, the contrast between the white snow and the black branch giving the impression of a painting. It was as if the tree had been stuck in time, a monochrome painting of black and white...

Simply put, the view outside the window was beautiful. But FengYin had more important matters to focus on.

He eyed the drawer, and after a split moment of hesitance, he briskly walked there, and quickly rummaged through it.

...There was nothing.

Then, he went to the desk - searching it for a hint of green, searching for the jade his brother and sister had given him, the first thing they gave him-

.....But it wasn't there.

It wasn't there.

Where could it be?

Was it in his old room, hidden beneathe the layers of his clothes, under the bundles of spirit grass sent to him in the early hours of dawn?

Where was it, where was it, where was it?

FengYin looked back at the bed, and perhaps, the jade had fallen off when he was in it?

He walked back there, the dull throbbing pain in the back of his head coming back, like the pressure of a dam wanting to burst beneath the force of the roaring water.