5.

The next morning, FengYin's natural biological clock woke him up at five.

Old habits died hard, it seems. It has been several months since he transmigrated, yet he still woke up at five...

FengYin sighed as he went out to find a broom, as well as a water source to wash up. He walked and walked, and after a few minutes of walking, he reached a place which had a broom and a well nearby.

Heading towards the well, he pulled up a bucket of water, and splashed it on his face, to wake himself up. Feeling the cold water on his face and running down his chest, he quickly sobered up. He grabbed the broom, and left as quickly as he came.

He returned to his room, which was isolated from the others. FengYin was fine with this. At least there'll be no one bothering him when he wants to be alone.

Humming a familiar tune as he swept his room of the dirt, he didn't notice a visitor curiously looking inside his room before leaving in haste.

After sweeping his room and cleaning it to the best of his ability, he wiped the sweat off his brow with his sleeve. The foot of his robes were soiled with the dirt, however he didn't mind it.

He decided to go exploring the peak. Since it was still early morning, FengYin believed that there would be no one up and about. Thus, he dropped off the broom where he had found it, and then went to explore.

The cool morning breeze and the smell of fresh leaves is really a novel experience. FengYin took a deep breath, as he followed his feet.

He walked aimlessly, only bothering to remember where important locations such as the hall, the library and the spirit grass room's locations. Even if it was cool by his own standards, to others, it was biting cold. It was only because of his Water vein that he felt cool, however he did not know it.

Combined with the fact that he was only wandering around in two layers and did not bother to circulate Qi in order to lessen the cold, he still shivered once in a while.

When he was preparing to go back to his room, he turned around, and bumped into a hard wall.

He fell on his butt, rubbing his head which had been the first victim. At this point, his head had already knocked against so many things, will he lose some of his brain cells? QAQ

Looking up, he saw the handsome face of the peak master. FengYin hastily put his hands together to form a salute, and bowed down while sitting.

"..This disciple pays  respect!"

YanShui frowned, looking down at the slightly shivering FengYin. In his mind, he can only think one thing: Is this rotten person trying to sell meng?

Even if you do, it was not effective! This Laozi will not be fooled.

"Rise." YanShui replied coldly, and FengYin scampered to his feet. The lower half of his robes were dirtied, but he didn't mind. "What were you doing?"

Even though he asked that, it was obvious that this traitor wanted to find out any secrets. Probably to give his to his 'master'. YanShui suppressed a sneer as he thought of that.

"I was exploring." FengYin spoke quietly, as was his nature. He had not developed a loud personality in his past life, neither did the previous FengYin.

However, to the YanShui who had rebirthed and was suspicious of everything that FengYin did, this was an indicator of his guilt. YanShui narrowed his eyes at FengYin's lowered head.

"Do not forget the training in another hour."

"Yes!"

___________________