hi

John pov

Ok so I'm going to um D I E.

"Oh hi Jacky I didn't know you were going to be here"Thomas says akwardly.

"I was just going bye"I get walking to go to my room.

I walked in my room and I closed my door.I lay on my bed and go on Instagram I have about 33.3k followers.

I start to decorate my room I have line lights that change colors. I grab the remote to the lights and change them to red. I post edits on Instagram and my phone starts going out of control. I look throw the comments one of them said 'if you could dye your hair what color would you dye it'.

"Ok well um like an hot pink but not like a hot pin-you know what let me show you."I pause the video

I want to be John not Jacky. I want to be a boy not girl. I walk to the boys room. I knock on the door"come in"
I walk in"where are the towels"
"The closet I'll show you"Thomas gets up in the corner of my eye I see them holding up there thums and Thomas mouths'im going to smash'

There stupid"um here you go m'lady"Thomas says handing the towle and rag to me.

"Thanks"

"You look cute"he says coming closer

A flash back came back from the man touching me and I ran in the bathroom crying silently.

"What happened"a voice says through the door

"She totally wants me"

There cheers were heard around the house. Once im pretty sure there gone I go to my room and change into some black ripped jeans and a all black hoodie.

I open my window ready to jump out. A little arm grabed me. It was Mary
"Pwease don't go gone"she was crying"nononon I'm not leaving forever I'm going to get some stuff"

"You promise"

"I promise"

And with that she was gone. Closeing the door after her. I jump out the window landing on my feet.

         •Time skip to um like target•

I get to Target and get some dye and some scissors and a flower crown because why not. I head to check out with my hodd over my head. This not like my block this was nice and had good stuff. I stuff some lighters in my pocket. This is I use to get food for us.

The person smiled and waved she checks my stuff"that will be 18 dollars"shes so perky I hate people like her. 'shit' I mutter to my self.

"I only have 15 dollars"I say and keep my head down so she won't see my face."well then you have to put.it.back"she says perky.

You know what I feel like going back to my old way my old ways were fun so Fuck.This.Shit.

I take the bag and run out. Crap she's following me."HEY COME BACK HERE"she screams I laugh. I jump the fence(like low key just ran and jumped and he was over the fence he can jump high)

While she has trouble climbing over the fence I took some turn to confuse her. I ended up at the Washingtons house I climbed back in the window.

And sitting there was all the boys sitting there. Like those parents who oknow you snuck out wland are waiting for you at the door.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN"They scream at once.

"Um so like I was at the store"I say panting

"Why are you out of breath"(just leave it)"so like I was getting some stuff and it was 18 dollars but I only had 15 dollars so i ran out the store and the lady was chasing me but I lost her" I say calmly.