Cuddles

John POV
I get out of the bath and go to my room. It's 10 and I'm tired so I'm going to sleep. I wake up to someone tapping me. "John can i sleep with you"said *guess who it is*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Alex said "yea" I move over. And lay down. He gets into the bed. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turn around I buried my face in his chest. I feel at ease. I breath in his sent. I close my eyes "goodnight John"
"Goodnight Alexander"

- time skip

The alarm goes off. "Alex get up" he groans "Be back in 5 minutes if you not up I'll attack" I walk down the hallway knocking on my siblings doors. I walk to Laff's door. "Wake up Laff" he opens the door. "John?" "Today's a school day" "MERED." I walk to my siblings doors and see them  getting dressed. I walk back to my room. Alex is still sleeping. "Alex get up!" Nothing "you leave me no choice*sigh*" I jump on alex giving. His eyes shoot open "I'm up!" there's a knock at the door. "Urg" Alex groans. I push him in the closet. "Come in!" It's Laff. "Bonjour i was in my closet and found this" it was a black shirt with black rip jeans and a hoodie with a French flag on it. I.love.it "I wanted it to give to you" "I love it! Thanks Laff!" I hug him. And he hugged back. He left me to get dressed. "Alex you can come out of the closet" "already did that 2 years ago" "aLeXX!" "WhAT!" "Whatever I gonna get dressed"

2. I don't know how to

Ok i don't love myself so I hope you love me as I do you

ily❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤

Bye-Jack