Thats sad...

Sup.....I watch to much Jeffree Star soooooo..yeah
_________________________

It's Monday I don't want to go to school were I'm surrounded by snakes. And that's the tea sis. And I'm not living for it. I get up and but on the French hoodie. And and finish getting ready. I sit at the table and grabbed a piece of bacon and a pancake. "Yo John how's it going?" alex asks. "Great"and I put my head on the table. I guess I fell asleep cause shook me awake and said we have to go to the bus. I get up and sit in my normal seat and alex sits next to me and laff's behind us. I put my head Alex's shoulder while he plays with my hot pink hair. It's was peaceful till we heard Laff squeal. "YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE EEEEEEE" I chuckle at laff's inner fangirl. We get glares from the bus driver. "Laff stop fangirling your going to get us in track" I giggle "yea Laff never knew you could squeal so loud, my ears are bleeding"alex says.

Time skip to history with Mr.Washington and Mrs.Washington. K
————————————————
Alex POV
I was in history and nobody has seen John. We were doing our work till the door burst opened. It was John. He walked in kind of strange. We laughed.

Yo this is what John look likes

The hoodie is a French hoodie ok yee

"John your 10 minutes late" fatherwashingmachine said
The only John said was "that's sad Alexa play Despacito"the song started to play. Everyone laughed even mother and father washingmachine this is about the most interesting class we have.
///////////////////////////////

Things that use to be compliments feel like insults now.
But I needed you and you left.
Imdonewithpeopletheyjustleaveintheend
I need to be someone else....please.

-ily your very gone father/mother