gym

I'm so sorry for this chapter but WASHING MACHINE IS COMING.

Johns pov

Mr. King was my worst teacher. I told him to call me John and he just laughed "see you next period Jacky~"I look down and was about to walk out. His voice sounds really familiar.

I feel him grab my hand before I could open the door"aww you don't remember me I was a friend of your father's you remember that one night" oh no nonono"p-please don't ple-"I was cut off by his lips on my he said it doesn't matter how much I scream no one would hear me his office is sound proof.

He couldn't do much because the bell ring. He tells me to go get dressed in my gym clothes and come back to the office I got my clothes and started to leave the locker room when Peggy stoped me at the door"where are you going? you change in here"

"Um Peggy I'm trans I'm a boy"I whisper

She makes an o shape mouth."oh ok see you in P.E"she smiles and keeps walking.

I go to the teacher bathroom and change. I walk back to the gym and go Mr. Kings office. The bell rings and people fill the gym King gives his instructions. And walks back to the office.

"Now time for a little game~"I kick scream no one will here me. Great I got raped twice. I hate life. After he finished I cleaned off."don't tell anyone" he grabs my hair. I yelped.

I got to the gym finishing that period (i wrote this part at 4:20 am)

I run to the office crying. I burst in the door to Mr. Washington office"John! What's wrong""M-Mr. King he he touched me and did stu-i told him to stop I-i-i"I sobed.

"Shh it's ok John" he got up and motioned me to follow h. The group saw and followed"what's happening"Alex whispers"just watch"

We walk into the gym"Mr. King your fired"

"W-wait wha-"

"Touching a young student is inappropriate and fucking wrong"

King looked at me"you little bitc-"

Before he could reach me Washington knocked him out cold."now return to your classes and John you can come with me" I wave to my friends and go back to the office.

Today was hell

See told you I would post and also I want to be high I have lots of stress on me because I want to come out to my mum and ehfudiwnfic

-wanna be high leo