CONFRONTATIONS

~Chapter song: 'FIRE WATER' CODE KUNST ft G.Soul and Tablo~

They had been silent for the past fifteen minutes, and for someone who wanted to talk, Go-Ara was short on words. Perhaps they were both equally trying to gather their thoughts and feelings into something remotely coherent.

"End it before I get involved"

"Stay out of it"

"Yah Yoo Seung-Ho!" Go-Ara now raising her voice "I'm saying this because I care for you! What's wrong with you?"

"Noona!" He replied equally raising his own "Did you have to do this? Can you stop. I know! I know! This isn't right I know it, but can you stop trying so hard to be my real sister."

Silence.

"What did you just say?"

"I think it's time that you stop using me to get to Hyeong" Seung-Ho scoffed "When did you really even care for me? Do you think I still like you, because I let you stay around me? Don't get it twisted, it seems like you don't know what I look like when I'm not in love with you... So, listen to my words very clearly." Stop it Seung-Ho-yah

"I don't like you anymore and staying close to me won't make Ji-Sub Hyeong notice you any more than he doesn't now. So don't try an act like you've always had my best interests in mind when all you wanted was to look good for hyeong" He knows his words were like burns to her and he didn't even know where they were coming from, but he couldn't control himself, his whole heart was on fire and someone else needed to hurt too.

"Screw you" she sneered "You think I'm doing this for Ji-Sub Oppa? Yah, how about you don't get it twisted. You're a lecturer, a damn professional, what do you think you're doing running around gallivanting with one of your students?! What would your parents say?"

"I know you like to play the 'this isn't where I belong' card but you are Yoo Seung-Ho. You belong to the Yoo Elites and don't you dare forget it. Don't even think about dragging your family, my family and most importantly our University down for the sake of a short time thing". She scoffed "I wonder what tricks she used to lure-"

"Don't speak about her like that" he warned, eyes now ice cold.

Go-Ara scoffed again "Don't tell me you honestly like her?" She let out a small laugh "You can't be serious. Yah Yoo Seung-Ho! You must have really lost your mind. In case you've forgotten you're the next in line to oversee the University, what do you think will happen when news gets out that the principal had a scandal with one of his students?"

Silence.

"Did you even think before you started this?" Her voice no longer loud "Of course you didn't, if you did you wouldn't have been so stupid to have done it"

"Noona-"

"End if before your parents find out. I'll give you a week- no, I'll give you three days to come back to your senses"

"Noona"

"This is me helping you, Seung-Ho-yah" she said, eyes filled with concern, before letting herself out of his apartment. The slamming of the door resounding in Seung-Ho's ears.

That same day

Go-Ara watched from the inside of her car, waiting for a chance to see So-Hyun come out of her house. When she had found out from the University's student log that So-Hyun lived opposite Seung-Ho's she laughed at how ridiclous this whole situation was. It had been three hours since she had spoken to Seung-Ho and her anger was still boiling, the more she thought about his words the more she wanted to go back inside and give him a piece of her mind. She rested her hands on the steering wheel, ready to leave doubting So-Hyun was even home in the first place. As she slowly pulled away she saw So-Hyun walking up with what looked like groceries. She immediately stopped the car and wound her window down.