I LOVE YOU NEVER CHANGES

~Chapter Song: Zia 'Though I Want You'~

A/N: If you watched Ruler Master of the Mask then I'm sure you'll recognise this song TT

"I said sit down" his father spoke with teeth clenched. Seung-Ho took a few steps inside the study and looked at his father, noticing how much he had aged within the time he'd moved away. His wrinkles had deepened, and his hair had gotten even more grey. He turned to look at his mother who, as usual, had her head down who had aged too and even lost weight.

"All we wanted was for you to be a bit more like your older brother, but what? This is the mess you make? Getting involved with one of your students. What a disgrace!" His father sneered throwing the photos he had of Seung-Ho and So-Hyun together. Seung-Ho watched as the pictures fell one after the other, memories of all their dates decorating the floor of his father's study.

"You think I didn't know? You fool! You tried to keep it a secret, so you took her to your Cabin in Seoraksan? You thought that I wouldn't find out? You stupid boy! Well done, you've really made the family proud."

His father was right, why wasn't he more careful, why had he been so selfish? His Hyeong was also right, there was nothing that could ever escape their father's attention, they were always being monitored. He'd been stupid to think that he was independent after moving out, his actions weren't just his own, they also reflected on his father. Seung-Ho couldn't say that he regretted ever meeting So-Hyun, becuase that would be lying to himself and to his family. Again.

Seung-Ho fell to his knees and hung his head down "Father, I'm so-"

"I don't need your apology. You shouldn't have done something that you had to be sorry for in the first place. If this was to ever get out what do you think would happen to the reputation of this family? The University? How coud you be so foolish to have fallen for your student, a real man should know when to control himself. Get out of my sight!".

Seung-Ho who was still on his knees didn't move an inch, he couldn't.

"Speak to your son! How have you raised him these past 26 years!" His anger now directed at his mother "How did this one and Ji-Sub turn out so different? Even if you're not Ji-Sub's biological mother, how could you raise them to be complete opposites!?"

"Father..."

"You don't want to leave? Then I'll leave" His father got out of his chair and walked out with his secretary, slamming the door ferociously.

This whole time, his mother was sat down in the corner of his office her head still down. She could never get a word in when her husband and Seung-Ho were speaking, so she never even tried. Looking at her son on her knees she didn't know what to do. She loves her son, but she knew that this wasn't right.

"Son" she said slowly approaching Seung-Ho, she got on her knees and embraced him in a hug.

"Mother, I'm sorry" He said breaking down in tears "I'm so, so sorry"

"Son, do you love her?" She asked, patting his back to calm him down. She had never seen his son in this state, not since he was a child, she held him tighter when he started to nod vehemently.

"Then you don't need to be sorry"

Seung-Ho looked lifted up his head to look at his mother "Mother..."

"I'm not saying you did good, but you shouldn't be sorry for loving each other. She's not underage nor did you force yourself on her. It's... Well it's just unfortunate that you had to meet as student and professor". She looked at her son with mixed emotions, but pity dominating her heart. "You know what you need to do right, son?"