IT'S YOU?

~Chapter song: Block-B 'One way'~

That same night, the two of them sat watching families and couples playing in the sand, and listening to the sound of the waves. It had been a long time since it was just the two of them.

"So-Hyunnie?"

So-Hyun turned around to be find none other than... "Ji-Soo Oppa?! W-what are you doing here?"

"Yah, shouldn't I be the one asking you that. Didn't you say you couldn't come with me and Ga-Youngie? Then what are you doing..." His question went unfinished as he looked to the man that was besides her.

"Unnie is here, too right?"

"Ga-Young-ah! I told you it was her! Come over here and give me my kiss " Ji-Soo called "Ah we made a bet, I won." He clarified, looking proud.

Ah damn.

"Yah, Kim So-Hyun!" Ga-Young called, walking over with two hot-dogs in hand.

"Unnie...?" So-Hyun stood up and walked towards the pair.

"Woah, So-Hyun-ah, I didn't know you had it in you... Seonsaengnim?!" Ga-Young teased, half with disbelief and half amused. "Yah! Why didn't you tell me? Since when? How?"

"Yah, is this why you didn't want to go on holiday with me? Because you were already planning one with Seonsaengnim? Yah, you could have just told me, I would've been cool with it."

"Unnie, I really wasn't planning this. At first, I didn't want to ruin yours and Ji-Soo Oppa's time together as usual and-" So-Hyun paused, realising explaining wouldn't do much to help "Sorry" She gave a light smile.

"I said it's okay! You'll just have to tell me all about this" she coughed peering behind So-Hyun to look at her old professor "another time... Seonsaengnim, good evening?" She gave a slight bow.

"Ah, yes err, Ga-Young-haksaeng..." He stumbled, scratching his arm.

Awkward.

"Well, we'll be going wouldn't want to spoil your night. Call me if anything- actually no don't call, just let me know when you're back in Seoul" Ga-Young gave a wink before linking arms with Ji-Soo and walking towards the shore.

"Well, this was a great way to end our first date... right?" Seung-Ho's poor excuse of a joke didn't really help lighten the mood, but it did give So-Hyun more of a chance to smile.

"I completely forgot that Jeju was where they were going for summer" She said looking slightly downcast.

"Hey" He took her hand "You don't have to think the same way we used to before... It's okay now. We're okay" He comforted, squeezing her hand a little tighter for reassurance "Okay?"

She nodded and let out a sigh, he was right. Them being together like this wasn't a bad thing anymore, the only thing she could possibly feel guilty about was that she didn't tell Ga-Young before, but if she did then that would be a lie. She didn't feel the need to tell her so quickly, after all this was their first date in two years and she couldn't have told her about this before. If anything, she felt bad for being found like this, was that a bad thing?

"You know it's funny, it seems like Ga-Young Unnie found out about us before my own mother did" She said, playing with her fingernails.

"If you want to tell your mother then I think you should"

"I... I just want to wait till we're serious again..." She saw him flinch a little but decided to ignore it. "I know that we still like each other, but I don't know... I guess to think that we can pick up exactly where we left off would be too much for me. I'm still the same So-Hyun, but just because my feelings for you may not have changed doesn't mean that I haven't... It doesn't mean I don't like you, it's just I want to be careful and carefree, or am I overthinking it?"