Apology

It was Jaeden.

"Oh my god! J, wait!" I run out of the trailer after him. He wasn't there though.

I feel my eyes brim with tears as I think about what I've done to him. I'm such an awful person.

"Y/N." Finn places a comforting hand on my shoulder. I don't need this right now.
"I'm sorry Finn, I can't right now." I run out of the trailer and look around to find Jaeden. I can't even consider being with Finn until I've apologised.

The first place I check is his trailer, I cautiously knock on the door.
No answer.
"J?" The door is  slightly open and I peer around.
"Go away." His voice sounds so empty. So heartbroken.
"Please, I need to apologise." A lump formed in my throat and a tear rolls down my cheek.
"There's nothing to explain Y/N, I love you. But you obviously don't love me."

I'm about to say that I do, but there's no point. I don't love him.

I go and sit down next to him. I don't know what to say.
He starts to sob.
"Jaeden please don't do this. I never wanted to hurt you."
"Y-you did though." He cries, salty tears streaming down his face.
I hear a knock on the door.

"Jaeden, are you ok?" It was Finn, I can't believe he's here. This is not a good idea.

"Get the fuck out Finn." Jaeden shouts, standing up. He's suddenly so angry, it's like something has taken over him.
"Hey, J, calm down." I go to grab his arm but he snatches it away.
"Don't touch me, slut." He spits at me.
"What the hell dude, do not talk to her like that." Finn walks closer to him and gets up in his face.

This can't end well.

"Well, that's what she is. A slut." Jaeden says, shoving Finn hard in the chest.
Finn clenches his knuckles and strikes him across the face. Jaeden collapses to the floor and looks up at Finn in disbelief.

"Y/N, we're leaving" Finn says grabbing my hand and pulling me gently out of the trailer. He closes the door behind him and then takes hold of my shoulders.

"I want to be with you Y/N, I don't care what anyone says anymore." He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear and looks deep into my eyes. "I, er, think I've fallen for you."

"Oh Finn, I want to be with you too."

And with that our lips connect and we hold on tight to each other like we'll never let go.