Permission

"Muuuuummmmm Please!!??" I follow her around the living room shouting as she tidies up. I've already been doing this ever since I got home.

Which was 2 hours ago.

"Y/N, you seriously expect us to move to Atlanta just so you can be with your boyfriend?" She stands there with her hands on her hips staring at me.
"Emmmmm, yes?"
She just rolls her eyes and carries on with her housework. "Look, say if you gave me a list of ten reasons, with at least five being good ones I might consider it."
I don't even respond, just squeal, I run up to my room and start FaceTiming Finn. He answers after two rings.

"Did you ask her?" He asks as soon as his face appears, I think he's even more excited than I am.
"Yes." I say, not wanting to tell him the truth.
"Anddd??" He raises his eyebrows expectantly.
"She said no at first," he sighs, "but she said if I can make a list of ten really good reasons she may consider it, and knowing my mum, that means yes."
Finn looks as if he's thinking, "if I got you a really small role in stranger things, would that be a good enough reason?"
I gasp "Wait Finn, you can do that? Yeah, I could like have a really small part in one of the episodes." I squeal with excitement.
"Because I think they're still looking for a part to play wills crush, like she only has to be in a few episodes, with hardly any speaking."
"Finn, if you can get me that role, that can be reason number 1 for me moving."
"I'll ring the duffers now and ask. I'll speak to you later babe, hopefully with good news." He winks before ending the call.

I run to my desk and grab some paper and a pen, I write

10 reasons for going to Atlanta

1. I have a small role in stranger things now, thanks to my amazing boyfriend.
2. If we go to Atlanta, I won't have to spend 6 months away from my amazing boyfriend.
3. It's a chance for new adventures?

And at that moment that all I can think of, I hope this list doesn't have a time limit.

Waiting for Finn to call me back I decide to scroll through Instagram and stalk the stranger things cast. Then I realise something.

Finns going to have to kiss Millie for the show.

I glare at her through my screen as if she can actually see me. Then I think of another reason.

4. I can confront Millie for kissing Finn, and maybe get revenge?

I knew my mum would like this idea because after what happened she hates Millie and would love the drama that came with confronting her.
Wait! that's how I can do the list, make it all about her, that'll definitely convince her. I put on some music to get my creativity flowing and then start to write the rest of my list.

5. You can meet David harbour.

She has a huge crush on him and this reason will definitely convince her.

6. They have great restaurants in Atlanta

I google some...
Like Bones, Aria, Canoe, etc.. ( if you don't believe me just google them)

7. I'm already homeschooled so it not like I'll have to exchange schools, also according to recent research homeschoolers in Atlanta are 87% better than anywhere else.

I made this up, but she doesn't have to know that.

8. It'll be an opportunity for us both to make some new friends.

9. There are waffle houses everywhere apparently.

10. Georgia is your third favourite state?

I kinda struggled with the last few but I'm 110% sure that my mum will be convinced by this list.
Finn still hasn't called though and it's been 45 minutes. To pass the time I watch some stranger things interviews on YouTube, they seem like such a great cast and I really really want to work with them, well except for that boyfriend stealer.

Finally after an hour, Finn calls. I answer immediately without even letting it ring, I've got butterflies in my stomach I'm so nervous.

"What did they say???" I basically scream down the phone. I hear Finn laugh.
"They want you in Atlanta to audition in a few weeks, but they said that since you came highly recommended that you'll probably get the part."
"Who highly recommended me?" I ask.
"Me, you idiot." He laughs and I giggle back. "Have you wrote your list?"
"Yep, I'll read it to you." And then I read him the whole thing and he laughs at the end.
"You're right about the Waffle House thing, they're everywhere. Oooooo and the restaurants, me and my mom always go to Bones it's the best, you can come too this time."
"Yay, you're paying though."
"Of course, what kind of a shitty boyfriend do you think I am?" He jokes down the phone.
I giggle, "you're the best Finn, I can't believe you've got me a role in stranger things, I love you so much."
"I love you too but you haven't actually got the role yet, you need to tell your mum about the audition." He answers.
"Fine, I'll tell her tomorrow morning, it's pretty late."
"You better, otherwise you'll miss out and I'll probably cry if you can't go." He laughs.
"I promise and friends don't lie." He sighs at the stranger things reference.
"I hate you."
"Love you too Finnie, I'm going to sleep now so I'll text you after I've told my mum about the audition."
"Night."
"Good night." I say back before ending the call. I get changed into my pyjamas and then snuggle down into bed, shouting good night to my mum.

I fall asleep still watching stranger things videos.