Forgiveness?

I wake up, my eyes red and sore, my cheek stained with tears. I glance over at my phone.

38 missed calls from Finn.

Then I see the time. 12:37.

Shit.

"Muuuuuuuuuum! We're really late, I've missed filming, I'm going to be in so much trouble." I shout down the stairs, jumping out of bed, darting around my room trying to get dressed.

My mum enters my room with a mug of hot chocolate. "Calm down, I rang them and said that you're really sick, they'll just have to film the scene next week. You have the whole weekend to just relax." She place the mug on my nightstand and sits me down on the bed. "Do you want to tell me what happened now?"

I hesitate but then I tell her everything, tears spilling down my face once again. She sits there listening to me without interrupting for about half an hour, when I'm finished she places a hand on my shoulder.

"So, you only saw them kiss for less than second." She asks.
"Well yeah, but what's your point, he still kissed her."
"But you don't know what happened after, do you?" She says, I shake my head. "She could have kissed him. He could have pushed her away afterwards. Y/N, you need to let him explain, don't destroy a good relationship over an assumption."

Wow, I never thought about it like that. I'll talk to Finn, but not yet, I still need some time before seeing him again.