Sophias party

Wow this party is huge. Me and Finn walk in together, jack slightly in front of us. The whole cast and crew must be here.
"Wow." I hear Finn say.
"I know right." Sophia laughs as she comes over to us, "everyone make yourself at home, there's snacks over there, drinks over-" before she can finish I'm overcome with emotion and pull her into a hug,
"Ugh I'm actually going to miss you so much. I'm going to miss the whole cast! I know, I should I make a speech." I say excitedly, before releasing Sophia from my grasp.
"Y/N no." Finn says grabbing my arm trying to hold in a laugh. I laugh back and then run into the middle of the room before he can stop me.

"Hey can I have everyone's attention please." I shout over the loud music. Sophia turns it right down so everyone can hear me.
"Oh god, she's doing it." I hear jack say from across the room. I giggle and continue,
"Ok, I don't want this to be too cringe but I feel like someone has to say something. Filming this series has literally been the best experience of my life. I've met the most amazing people, especially you Finn," I say throwing him a smile, "you mean so much so much to me and I don't know what I'm going to do without you here."
"Wait what? Why won't you be together?" I see jack say suddenly looking up at Finn. Oh shit, I forgot that no one else knows.

Finns going to kill me.

"Oh, emmmm, I didn't want to tell you like this." He throws me a look, "it was meant to be a secret." All I can do is mouth sorry and then look guiltily at the floor. Finn continues, "I can't do any interviews or press things with you guys because I'm going back to Atlanta to film stranger things 4." I hear groans all around the room, this is a big deal, it will look strange if Finns not in any of the interviews.
"Finn are you serious?" Sophia says, looking upset.
"Yeah, why didn't you tell us before?" Jack says, it looks like he's about to cry.
"This is exactly why!" He responds, getting angry, "I knew it would ruin the party and I wanted us all t0 have a good time before I left. I'm really sorry guys." He turns and walks out the front door without looking back. Everyone looks really annoyed.
I run after him, "Finn!" He's stops halfway down the street.
"It's ok Y/N, I know it was an accident, they had to find out at some point." He turns around to face me.
"Yeah but I just ruined the party for you." I say rubbing his shoulder.
"Don't worry, look I'll take you somewhere to eat ok?" He gives me a forced smile.
"Are you sure, you don't want to go back to the party?" I say, confused.
"I can't face them right now, I just want to be with you." I smile up at him as he wraps his arm around my waist and starts to walk.
"Finn?" I say quietly, looking up at him a troubled face.
"Y/N?" He jokingly says back, mocking me.
I giggle, "you know how it's the summer?"
He looks up at the sky and looks sarcastically shocked, "Oh my god, it is!"
I playfully punch his arm, "and how I'm already homeschooled at the moment, so technically I don't even have to go back to school when summers over?" He stops smiling and looks down at me.
"What are you suggesting?" He looks really genuinely shocked.
I smile, "why don't I just go to Atlanta with you?"
He stops dead in his tracks, turns to face me and puts his hands tightly on my shoulder. "Are you being serious?!" He screams giddily and laughing.
"Well yeah! It will be like a whole new adventure, I'm pretty sure my mum would agree as well, Georgia's like her third favourite state." I laugh back, looking at his excited face.
"Wait what's the first and second favourite?"
"It doesn't matter!" I shake my head and chuckle at him. We carry on walking to Finns favourite waffle place near here, holding each other's hands as tight as we could. I was almost skipping with happiness at my idea. Going to Atlanta would be so fun, I'd get to meet the stranger things cast, spend even more time with Finn, I could even ask to be an extra in the show.

All I needed now was to ask my mums permission...