The date scene

I look at my puffy red eyes in the mirror. I have to come out of this trailer at some point since we have filming to do.

I'll need to face them.

I pat my face with a damp cloth and reapply my mascara and concealer, with a final look in the mirror I walk out the door. I see all the boys in a group near the new café set, Millie's not there.
I cautiously approach them, Noah's the first one to talk.
"Y/N! Good timing, we're just about to start filming!" He grabs my hand and pulls me towards the duffers before I can even talk to Finn. I turn to look back and he looks really pissed off.
"Ok guys," Matt says, "we're going to be filming Will and Jenny's (your character) first date scene today because we think it will be easy to film and be fun for you two to get to know each other a bit more."
"Oooo, I've already read this in the script it's going to be so fun!" I exclaim.
Ross says, " Y/N, Noah, go to wardrobe and get your hair and makeup done for this scene, we'll be filming in an hour."
"Okay." Me and Noah say simultaneously. We start to walk side by side to the wardrobe trailer, it's kind of awkward.
"Sooo..." I say, I just sunk in that we'll have to pretend to be a couple and kiss all whilst Finn's watching.
"Are you okay now?" He says cautiously, "you know, after the thing with Millie?"
"Not really, I need to talk to her again." I say turning to look at him, he was looking really intensely into my eyes.

It made my feel something. Something in the pit of my stomach.

Butterflies?

No it can't be. I shake the thought out of my head and go into the trailer to be greeted by my costume.

~1 HOUR LATER~

I look in the mirror at my outfit and makeup, I look so adorable.

I smooth out my skirt and walk over to the cafe set to be greeted by all the boys

I smooth out my skirt and walk over to the cafe set to be greeted by all the boys. Finn puts his arm around me as soon as I get there and I could swear he's staring Noah out, almost claiming me. I give him a small kiss on the cheek to reassure him and he does the cutest smile.
"Excited?" He says, I look up and see a hint of worry in his eyes, he's probably stressing about the kiss on the cheek that I have to give "Will" at the end of the date.
"Yes, but not too excited." I wink at him and am about to tell him not to worry when the duffers interrupt me.
"Places please!" One of them says.
I whisper to Finn, "do they always direct the scenes?"
"No, only ones that they like." He chuckles. I giggle back as I go to sit at the table.

"ACTION!" Someone yells.

I look to the doorway and see all the boys standing there, giving Will the pep talk that's in the script, I try not to let out a laugh as "Dustin" gives "Will" a shoulder massage. He then approaches the table.
"H-hey." He stutters, acting nervous. I smile sweetly at him and stir my coffee.
"Hi." I say calmly, I then peer my head around Noah's head and look at the other boys at their table. I giggle, "Are your friends going to watch us the whole time?"
He turns around and gives them a dirty look to which they give him a thumbs up.
"Look, Will, you don't have to be nervous." I reach for his hand. "I really like you."
"B-but what about my past. You know, the whole zombie boy thing." As I look into his eyes, he doesn't even seem like Noah any more, he's Will. He's such an amazing actor.
I then squeeze his hand, "I don't care. I think it makes you interesting." Then we just smile at each other until the director yells cut. We'll film the other half of the scene later.
"That was so good!" Noah says, his hand still on mine. I pull it away though and laugh.
"You were amazing Noah."
The other boys come over and Finn starts to rub my back in circles, which he knows I love. "You were super good." He smiles, I can't help but laugh when I look at him, his eighties haircut is priceless. "What are you laughing at?"
"Your hair!" I say as I ruffle it.
"We're doing the second part of the scene, boys go outside, and Y/N you know what you're doing, right?"
"Yep!" I say confidently.

"ACTION!" Is shouted again.

I wait until I see Mike say something to Will as my cue and then I run outside and tap 'Will' on the shoulder.
"Thanks for today." I smile at the floor and then give him a kiss on the cheek. All the other boys start laughing and smiling and Noah smiles back at me. As we stand there smiling at each other I can't help but feel them again.

The butterflies.

This can't be good.