Confrontation

He walks down the stairs humming "city boy" to himself and I can't help but smile.  He's just too cute sometimes.
But I look down at his phone and that text lighting up the screen and remember what I have to do.

"Finn, can you explain this for me?" I say holding the phone up. He takes a step closer and quizzically looks at the text. His face immediately drops "Why is she so annoyed?"

He looks completely dumbfounded."Well, during filming for season 2 me and Millie kind of dated-"
"What?" I exclaim, why the hell do I not know this!
"No one knows, ok? It's not a big deal." He says taking hold of my hands. I pull away though, I can't believe he didn't tell me.
"Why did you break up?"
"Things weren't working out, it was too hard keeping it a secret from the fans and also she...er.....started dating Jacob."
"So, she broke up with you?" I say looking up at his sad face.
"Well, yes. But I don't care anymore, you're the one I love and I don't know why she cares so much. Y/n, nothing's ever going to happen between me and Millie again. You're the only girl I want."
He pulls me close and I nuzzle my face into his chest.
I pull away and give him a quick kiss.
"Ok, shall we go out to dinner then?" I ask, grabbing my purse and heading towards the door.
"I'd love to." He sweetly smiles at me, but I can tell something's wrong.

There's definitely more to the story than he's telling me.