2

Zach's POV

"Ok guys make sure she's tied real good", i told the guys as they made sure that the ropes were tight and she wouldn't be able to get out of the bonds. "I believe she's good", Jonah said as i nodded my head. "Why are we teing her up,i feel bad for her",Daniel said as i rolled my eyes. "Because Daniel,she saw Jack over here kill that drunk perverted man. Do you really want to go to jail,i mean a sweet guy like you wouldn't last a day there",i said as Daniel crossed his arms. "Look this wouldn't have happened if you hadn't fanned over this girl and sent Jack with that needle to get rid of him",Corbyn said as i grabbed him by his collar. "She isn't just any girl alright so id advise you to shut the hell up",i said as i then let go of him. "I mean she is really hot,i can see why you like her",Jonah said as i gave him the death glare. "Look shes waking up",Jack said as the girl started moving.

Sky's POV

I started to open my eyes and as i tried to stretch i felt something against my wrist not letting me move. I looked down to see i was tied to a chair,what the hell. "Morning Princess",i herd someone say as i looked up. Then everything from last night came back. "Who are you ,where am i",i asked pulling on the ropes. "Well your in our basement tied up to a stiff metal chair so you won't be able to escape our beloved home", the guy from yesterday said as i chuckled. "Awe honey, if i can escape hand cuffs in less than thirty seconds what makes you think that ropes will hold me back that well", i said giving the kid attitude. "Hmm feisty i see, i wouldn't really keep that attitude of yours especially when you will be here with for a while. I'm Zach by the way, what is your name",Zach asked as i chuckled. "What's it to you", i said as i noticed a cute little boy with a gap. "What's your name Mr. Gap",i asked the boy.

 "I'm Daniel,nice to meet you miss",Daniel said as i smiled. "He's adorable, let me guess he's the weakest one of the group", i said as i noticed the other tree. "Let me also guess blonde is the brains, pretty boy is the player and curly head is a rebel or other words for me a killer huh, what type of group is this Zachary", i asked Zach. "It might seem a bit crazy but we work good together", Zach said as i chuckled. "I can tell especially when  YOU GUYS WERE ABLE TO KILL THAT GUY YESTERDAY",i said yelling the end. "Hey you should appreciate that because if we hadn't stepped in you could have been raped", curly head said as i glared at him. "I appreciate that but when something like that happens you beat up the guy and leave him to be knocked out in alcohol not dead", i said snapping back. "Hey either way we had to take matters in our own hand and we did a favor for you so take it and just forget about yesterday alright",Zach said as i rolled my eyes. "Do i really have to be tied up to this chair all day", i asked the boys. "Depends, are you gonna try and escape us and go find the cops", Daniel asked nervously. 

"Even if i wanted to i can't because i may or may not already be in a little trouble with the cops now and days so how about this, let's prevent the other to get arrested alright,now can i be let go", i asked as Zach went over and untied my hands. "Skylar, my name is Skylar but you can call me Sky", i said as i touched my wrist that were hurting. "Well Sky, you'll be rooming with me,hope you don't mind sharing a bed", Zach asked as i stood up. "How come i have to share with you",i asked a bit confused. "Because it depended on your personality whether or not who you would room with,so your not to sweet and shy to stay with Daniel,you don't seem like a genius to be with Corbyn,not an extreme rebel to be with Jack and not a flirt to be with Jonah,so your sticking with me babe",Zach said as i sighed. "Alright as long as i get fed and sleep ill be fine",i said stretching as we headed upstairs.

 I looked around their house and woah was it cool. "Nice place you have here,i thought it would be cheap and rugged up",i said looking around. "Well we have our ways,you'll learn later on",Jonah said as i nodded my head. "Come on my room is over here",Zach said as i followed him to his room. "One bed,let me guess were sleeping with each other now",i asked Zach crossing my arms. "Yeah in both ways if you want",Zach said biting his lip. "Keep dreaming buddy",i said patting his back. "Well get comfortable because this is now your new home for a while",Zach said as i sat on the bed. Well might as well get used to this.