8

I was listening to music as i was getting ready in the bathroom. The boys are throwing a party today at the house and the girls and i are aloud to go however we will need to pretend to be the boys friends/girlfriends. I don't mind it at all because i have a very close connection with Zach. I'm just glad he was nice enough to get me a outfit because i wasn't gonna wear his clothes or the outfit i had when i got here. Wow i really need to shop for more clothes to be honest. Anyway i finished my look as i looked at myself in the mirror. Well shit i look sexy. I don't think Zach will keep his hands off of me. I headed out of the bathroom as i saw Zach getting ready himself and checking himself out in the full body mirror in the room. "Look at you looking handsome",i said as he turned around to see me and his eyes went wide. "Woah and who is this",Zach said as he walked towards. "Me duh",i said as he grabbed my waist and put me towards a wall. "I like this on you,way to much",he said as he went to kiss me but i pushed him back a bit. "No Zach your gonna mess up my makeup",i said trying to leave but he kept me in place. 

"You can fix it and anyway you dont need makeup",he said as he leaned in for a kiss as i wrapped my arms his neck as i depend the kiss a bit. Zach then trailed his lips to my neck as he began to kiss it. "Zach come on we should be going downstairs for your guess,we can do this later ok",i said as he kissed my neck one more time before realesing. "Ok anything for you",he said pecking my lips before we headed downstairs. We went downstairs to all the girls and guys. "Hello people",i said to everyone as the girls eyes went wide open as well as daniel even though he tried to keep it on the low i could notice it. "Woah woah woah,what is this",Dawn said walking to me. "Who got you that",Nat asked as she looked at my outfir in shock. "Who else",i said looking at Zach. "Zach you kinky little shit",Nat said making us chuckle. "Hey i might be kinky but its only for her and with her",Zach said putting bis arm on my shoulder. "Just date already",Jonah said as we laughed.

 "Ill ask Sky out once you have the balls to ask Nat",Zach said making Nat and Jonah blush. "Awe look the little dude is blushing",Jack said making fun of Jonah. "Shut up you act like you dont have a small crush on Dawn",Jonah said as i was just in complete shock. "Wow when this confession of the feelings day",i asked as i saw Dawn looking down and Jack blushing a bit. "Well Daniel seems like us two men will have to step out tonight because these three couples will be getting on tonight",Corbyn said as i rolled my eyes. "No way",Dawn and i said together. "Fuck yes",Jonah and Nat said together,well we know whos getting together. "Come on lets put everything and in place before guess comes",i said as we went to take out the alchool and chips. 

"Baby",a drunk Zach said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Yes Zachary",i said leaning into him. "Have i ever said that you look smoken hot today",Zach said making me chuckle. "Many times today",i said as he started to kiss my neck. "Its true though,i just wanna fuck you all night",he said as i pushed him a bit away. "Ok i think your a bit to drunk",i said taking his hand. "I only had 20 shots i promise",he said as i laughed at him. "Gosh your something",i said as i took him to our room. "You know i saw Corbyn,Dawn and Jack head to a room,there gonna get it on tonighttt",Zach said as he layed on the bed. "Dawns gonna regret that in the morning",i said as i took my heels off. "I think any type of sex is amazing",he said as he sat a bit up. "Uh huh",i said as i began looking for my pjs. "Can we have it",Zach said as i herd him stand up. "Not in your condition,and when the boys are away",i said beding down to get my shorts. "But they wont care",he said as i felt his hand on my butt. "Zachary Dean Harris",i said standing up and taking his hands off. "Come on you cant wear clothes like that and think i wont do anything",Zach said as he began to suck on my neck

. "Zach please your drunk", i said trying to push him off but he had a great grip on my hips. His hands began to roam down and i began to feel uncomfortable. "Zach stop",i said as i kicked him in the balls making him hunch over. "You bitch",he yelled before i felt a sting on my cheek. I stayed there in shock as i touched my cheek. He didnt say anything he just tried to fight the pain in his balls. I quickly got out of the room as i ran downstairs to see who was there. Everyone at this point in the night headed home and i just see Daniel there cleaning. "Danny",i said with tears in my eyes bfore he looked at me. "Sky oh gosh what happened,why is your cheek red",Daniel said as he dropped the garbage bag in his hand as he came and touched my face. "He tried to get in my pants and i didnt let him so i kicked him in the balls and he hit me,that jerk hit me",i said hugging daniel while i cried into his chest. "Zach did that",Daniel said as i nodded my head. 

"Im gonna kill him",Daniel said about to go to the room but i stopped him. "No Daniel please,hes not in the righ state of mind,i dont want either of you to get hurt because of me",i said as Daniel gave me another hug. "Dont blame yourself,come on we could sleep on the pull out couch,i mean Jack and Crobyn are having a threesome with Dawn in my room anyway",Daniel said as i chuckled a bit. "That would be nice",i said as he kissed my forehead. "I dont have my pjs with me though",i said not really wanting to stay in these clothes. "Use my shirt,i mean your small enough to wear as a dress and i sleep shirtless either way",Daniel said as he took his shirt off and gave it to me. Woah this boy is ripped. "Thanks",i said going to the bathroom blushing.