7

I sat on the couch downstairs with Zach's laptop on my lap and a cup of coffee in hand. Everyone in the house is asleep and me being me couldn't really get sleep last night,not really sure why but i'm up and at it now. Since i've been up i decided to search up the boys,mostly Zach and i found a lot of very interesting things. Zach was very adorable when he was younger. I herd footsteps as i looked to see Zach coming down the stairs in nothing but sweats. "God you scared me, i thought you ran away from me",Zach said as i chuckled. "Nope i'm still here,i just couldn't really sleep and didn't want to bother you",i said as he sat down next  to me. "What are you doing",Zach asked as he looked at the screen. "Videos of you guys, i love your songs by the way, you guys are so talented",i said as Zach smiled. 

"Did Skylar just compliment me, oh gosh i think i'm gonna faint",Zach pretending to fall on the ground making me chuckle a bit. "But yet you guys act a whole lot different in interviews like when were you and Jack nice", i said as Zach stood up looking offended. "Rude",he said pouting as i laughed. "I'm kidding, i love your personalty",i said opening my arms for he could cuddle with me. "No, no cuddle for you',Zach said crossing his arms. "Awe come on Zachy",i said as he shook his head. "What if i was to give you a kiss",i asked as i stood up. "Hmm,maybe",he said as i pecked his lips. "No that wasn't a good enough kiss",Zach said as i shook my head. "I don't want the boys to catch us since were not dating",i said sitting down again. "Is it because you don't want Daniel to see, it's not that hidden that you have something for him",Zach said as i rose an eyebrow. "Zach if i wanted Daniel i would be kissing him and not you,think about it for a bit",i said as i went back to the laptop as i felt a head on my shoulder after a bit. 

"I don't think i could ever stay mad at you for to long",Zach said as i sighed. "Can i say how young Zachary looks adorable and very scrawny,while the Zach now looks hot as hell"i said looking at Zach. "Because Zach went through puberty and started to work out",he said tapping my nose. We herd footsteps to see the rest of the boys come downstairs. "What's up guys, comfortable there huh",Corbyn said as i rolled my eyes. "Shut up, leave us alone, you just jealous you ain't got shit",i said hugging Zach. "Hey it's a choice, i could have any girl i want",he said as i rolled my eyes. "Uh huh alright Corbean",i said as they all paused for a second. "Oh no, she's learning from the limelights, nooo",Corbyn said falling making me laugh. "Yes the women has done her research, i've learned that Daniel used to be on American Idol, Jack actually has a good personality, Corbyn is a bean,Jonah is a mom i guess i have no clue where you got that from and Zach is known for fake hurting himself",i said as they seemed impressed.

 "Also Jack, what the fuck you know if you actually acted like you did in interviews and videos i think i would like you more to be honest, i honestly like no joke Dawn would be head over heels for you because that girl adores goofy childish like boys",i said turning to look at Jack. "Your right and i apologies for all the stuff i have done, can we start this friendship over because knowing you your gonna end up with Zach one way or another",Jack said as i stood up and gave him a hug. "Your forgiven Jacky",i said playing with his hair. "Thanks but just to say i ship you more with Daniel",Jack said as Zach got off the couch and chased Jack. "Zach do not hurt the boy",i said as the boys just laughed and went to do whatever. Hey as much as Daniel is cute, Zach has my heart now. I decided to go upstairs and go talk to Dawn. I opened the door to see her sitting in the corner with her arms crossed. "Why are you in the corner",i asked confused. "Jack put me in timeout",Dawn said as i chuckled. "I hate that guy i swear",Dawn said standing up. "Hey listen we're gonna be here for i don't know how long, can you just give Jack a chance as like a friend at least Dawn",i asked as she sat on the bed. 

"I don't know that guys a jerk and a murder",Dawn said as i sat next to her. "He's actually a sweet kid and the murder part well he did that to protect me, it was wrong but when don't teens make mistakes. Just give him a try, you might like him in the end",i said standing up. "What is he doing now anyway",dawn asked. "Getting chased by Zach because he said he shipped Daniel with me more than Zach",i said as dawn started to laugh. "Oh i gotta see this",Dawn said as we ran downstairs to see Jack on the counter top with a pot in hand with Zach being held back by Jonah. "Zach i'm sorry ok, Zaylar  is OTP not Daylar",Jack said holding onto the pot for dear life while screeching like a little boy. "Wow Jack, your letting a 16 year old bully you",Dawn said as Jack looked at Dawn. "Yes but that's because this 16 year old is very viscous and dangerous",Jack said as i laughed. "Zach leave the poor boy alone, come on i wanna cuddle",i said as Zach snapped his head towards me. "Cuddle",he said as he ran to me. " I swear he's drunk off of Skylar",Jonah said as zach nodded his head. "Your acting like you don't have a little thing for Nat",Zach said as Dawn and i gasped. "We're telling",Dawn and i said before running towards the room that Nat was in.