5

I started to open my eyes as i just had woken up. I stretched out as i felt something on my waist. I turned to see Zachs arm raped around my waist. What in the world is this boy doing, i thought i was nothing but eye candy to him huh. I don't even know why that's taking an offense to me, i mean i don't like the guy, right. I mean the dude and the rest of his friends kidnapped me as well as my friends now. Gosh i wonder how they are right now. Probably scarred and hoping to go home. "Good morning",i herd Zach say as he woke up. I just ignored him as i tried to get up but of course the idiot didn't let go and pulled me closer to him. "Please don't leave,your very comfortable",Zach said putting his head on my shoulder. 

"I thought i was just an eye candy",i said crossing my arms. "I'm sorry for what i said ok, i just felt a bit offended and words got into my head and came out of my mouth, i'm sorry",Zach said as i sighed. "Their fine though right, Jonah and Jack will treat them well",I asked as i faced Zach. "Jonah yes, Jack well i'm not sure but if you have a good friend and is careful, she'll be fine. All they gotta do is make the boys fall in love with them and they'll get good treatment",Zach said making me smirk. "Is that why you treat me well cause your in looove",i said drawing out love. "Maybe",he said brushing some of my hair off my hair. "Stop it Herron",i said hitting him in the face with my pillow as i laughed. 

Dawn POV

I woke up to find myself in a room that i have never seen before. "Good morning sweat heart",a person said as i looked up to see the Jack guy. "What am i doing here", i said sitting up. "Well darling you and your friend sorta got yourselves in a bit of trouble here, you see your friend is now under our rules due to some reasons so now your under our control as well",Jack said coming close to me. "No,no,get away from me",i said backing up and away from him.  "Ill call the cops on you guys for kidnapping us",i said looking around for my phone. "You cant sweetie,if you were to be very calm and quite we can live in this small little room quite fine.By the way another boy will be here to,goes by daniel",Jack said before he left. 

Nat POV

"Wake up princess",i herd someone say as i opened my eyes. Once i saw who it was i quickly sat up and backed away. "Who are you and what have you done with me and my friend",i asked a bit scared. "Dont worry princess you and your friends are in good hands ok,Im Jonah,whats your name",Jonah asked me. "Natasha but people call me Nat",i said looking into his pretty eyes. "Thats a sexy name for a sexy girl like you",he said tucking my hair behind my ear. "I couldnt say any different for you but why are we stuck here i guess,am i stuck here",i asked jonah. "Your friend sky was about to be raped by a old horny man and our friend Jack was told by Zach to kill the old man and well she witnessed it and we took her in then you guys came and we had to take you guys in and yeah your stuck here,but i promise you a good time alright,i wont cause you pain yet i cant say i wont cause you pleasure if you want",Jonah said making me blush a bit. "I wont like it but i guess ill have to get used to living here but you better not dare test me,i am a flirt but i can hurt you and your friends in ways you wont believe",i said as Jonah smirked. "I like fiesty women",Jonah said as i blushed once again.