The literature club

We were up in the third floor, a floor that I hardly ever went to since it was mainly used for third year classes and activities. Satori excitedly swung open the door "Okay everyone, this is our new member!" He easily got the attention of the others "Hey, that's not set in stone." I said taking a good look around the club room, they all stood up and examined me until one spoke "Welcome to the literature club," He whispered "It's a pleasure to meet you!" This male was tall, he towered over me and satori but he seemed timid and quiet, the boy had this habit of twirling a piece of his long purple hair and turning away. I smiled "Nice to meet you, I'm Y/N!" He twirled his hair once again "Uhm, Satori always says nice things about you," He stuttered out until another boy interrupted "Really? You brought a 'Girl'! Way to kill the atmosphere!" A small pink haired boy huffed, he wasn't really tall maybe even smaller than me, his pink hair swished everywhere but a small bit stuck to his forehead by four clips on his face. Then another came this one I recongnised, "Ah, Y/N what a surprise! Welcome to the club!"

I stared at each of them in awe that's when I realised 'Wow, this club is full of incredibly cute guys!' I was day dreaming at the three of them then the small one perked up "What are you looking at?" He screamed "If you want to say something, SAY IT!" he spat. I apologised "Naruki! So that's what his name is, Okay mental note: Naruki= sour attitude. Naruki huffed and walked off. Naruki is the only one I've never seen before, judging by his small figure he's probably a first year, but most importantly; the one who baked cupcakes according to Satori. "Just ignore him, he gets moody really quickly," Satori whispered into my ear causing me to chuckle a small bit. "Okay, so this is Naruki, always full of energy." Satori gestured to Naruki but he only scoffed 
"And Yuki, the smartest in the club," He pointed to the tallest but he kept in twirling
"Well, it's nice to meet you," I say trying to make a good impression
"Oh and it sounds like you already know Moniko!" Satori says sweetly smiling and Moniko nodded "It's great to see you again Y/N!" Moniko smiled sweetly.

Moniko was the most popular kid when we were in the same class last year, he was athletic, smart, Beautiful. Basically way out of my league! "Okay, Y/N come sit down with me!" Satori smiled. They had multiple desks gathered together to form a table and I sat down next too satori not feeling comfortable around the others. 

My god what have I got myself into!