STaB StaB StAb

"were finally alone, This is all I ever wanted! I'm crazy aren't I? But do you know what, I don't care anymore! I've never felt better, being with you is all the pleasure I need. I'm addicted, it feels like I'm going to die not breathing the same air as you. It feels nice having someone cares about you, I want to spend my entire life with you! I love it but it feels like something bad is going to happen. Maybe that's why I felt bad at first but I don't care anymore! I have to tell you, I LOVE YOU Y/N! It feels like all of me is screaming your name! I don't care what anyone says, I don't care if Moniko is listening! Please I want you to know how much I love you. I love you so much that I suck on the pen I stole off you while jerking off. I just want to cut you open and crawl inside of you. I want all of you. It sounds perfect, no? Tell me do you love me?"

I was to scared to move, if I say no I'll probabley get killed. 
"I 'love' you Yuki!"

"AHAHHAH." He pulls out a knife and ...

Yuki repeatedly stabs himself 
"YUKI!"  
I was stuck there the blood dried over the weekend, the colour drained from his eyes. 
SCREW THE LITERATURE CLUB YOU'VE TOOK AWAY ALL OF THE THINGS I LOVE SATORI AND NOW YUKI!