HELP!

Yuki fidgeted with Naruki's poem and Naruki did the same in turn, "What the hell is this crap?" Naruki mutters "Huh?" Yuki glared at him "Do you want to, express yourself?" Naruki tilted up his head to match with Yuki's "Nothing," He spat slamming the poem on the desk. Yuki folded his arms "So fancy," Yuki clenched onto his elbows "Yours is Cute." Naruki slowly tilted his head "Cute?" He asked and Yuki nodded "Uhm big disclaimer, SYMBOLISM I thought you'd know the feeling of giving up?" He huffed "I tried to say something nice," Yuki, clearly holding back, gritted his teeth,
"It's not THAT hard to say something Nice Y'know! Thanks for the compliment but that wasn't NICE!" 
"Well, I have a few suggestions,"
"If I wanted someone opinion then I would of asked someone who was NICE! Satori liked it and so did Y/N! And before you start I have some suggestions of my OWN." 
"Excuse me but I like my writing style the way it is,"
"NGH!"
"And Y/N liked mine too, she said she was impressed,"
Naruki kicked the chair from beneath him and started screaming "OH," I held my breath "I didn't know you were trying to impress our new member Yuki,"
"What? I uhm," They noticed the whole club was listening "You uhm." Yuki picked up the chair that Naruki had hit "Maybe you're just jealous that Y/N appreciates me more then you!" Yuki released all of his tension raising his voice "HOW DO YOU KNOW?" Naruki was fuming 
"YOUR JUST SO FULL OF YOURSELF!"
"If I was so full of myself then I would make everything I make overly cutesy!"
"Guys!" Satori piped in
"YOU KNOW WHAT?" I sank in my chair "AT LEAST MY BULGE DIDIN'T MAGICALLY GROW A SIZE BIGGER AS SOON AS Y/N ARRIVED!"
"Naruki!"
"Okay everyone," Moniko tried to stop it "Naruki that was a bit-"
"THIS DOSEN'T INVOLVE YOU!" Yuki and Naruki both screamed 
"Stop it I hate fighting!" Satori clung onto the back of my chair, they both turn to face me and look like they had just noticed me, then, they both started screaming in unison trying to defend themselves "WELL?" 

I stood there not saying a word realising that it was my turn to speak "Yuki, uhm. Naruki I.." I was stumbling on my words "SATORI!" It scared him a bit "HE HATES IT WHEN PEOPLE FIGHT!" I had made up a complete excuse. "Y/N thank," Satori blushed "This doesn't involve him!" the two screamed at each other again "STOP! Naruki, Yuki you guys are my friends I hate it when you fight!" I patted Satori's shoulder "Why can't you just get along!" Satori was actually crying sand cuddled into me. "You two are different that is why I love you two so much!" Both of them had a guilt trip "Naruki can like cute things there's nothing wrong with that and Yuki's Bulge has always been the same, Big and beautiful," I sighed trying not to laugh. Yuki rushes off saying that he'll make some tea and Naruki sits down with a blank expression, "this is why Satori is vice president," Moniko pats Satori's shoulder and Satori sits down. "I'm glad that Satori is a good leader, she handled that like a pro, I would hate to see her get hurt," I walk to the door waiting for Satori to get up. Moniko smiled at me and I realised that I haven't really talked to him that much, his green eyes flashed at me and he walked off. 

I scuffle Satori's hair and he looks up smiling "Let's go!" we walk home and I write my poem re thinking of today's events.