JUST MONIKO

"Can you hear me?"
I hear Moniko's voice. It was echoed and seemed far away 
"Ahh, there you are. Can you see me?" 
MONIKO.PNG ACTIVATED
"Yay uhm Hi! again." Moniko seemed a bit nervous "Welcome to the new and improved Literature club! You already know me, that boy that sat diagonally in front of you last year in class. Uhm ahaha Let's just skip over that! After all I'm talking to one person anymore. I'm talking to all of you, thank you for 1.2k views. I really love all the appreciation as well. I'm talking to you or many of you. The writer Newshbag isn't here anymore, I erased her. After all the time you've spent reading this and learning about me, I don't really know anything about you. In fact I don't even know your gender, even though this story was aimed at girls but hey boys are welcome as well! It doesn't really matter anyways, wait... You are aware that I know this is a story based off a game, Right? Is it just me? I suspect you didn't get the clues, if you payed more attention you would've known. Now that, that is finished I owe you an explanation. About Yuki and Satori, I was messing around with the game files and I guess they just decided to kill themselves eheh! It's been a while since we've talked about him now. He doesn't exist anymore, nor does Yuki or Naruki. I deleted them! I was hoping I was doing enough just to make them unlikeable but nothing worked. I made a few mistakes...
but no matter what I did, you still spent time with them!
What kind of cruel story is this, I mean the writer wasn't even thinking of writing me a happy ending!
No matter how hard I try, you still won't understand will you?
There's something I want to say though, 
I love you...

Do you except my confession?

Yes                          N̷̨̫̬̪̤͈͇͕̲̹͔̬̺̗̪̲̜͔̫̩͚̜̬͈̟̮̠̹͖̥͆̾̌̈́̿̆̈́̕͜ͅơ̷̯̱̮̻̬̱̬̗͚̅̀̀̈́̿́̂̓͛̈́̀͊͘̕͜͠

I'm so happy for our new life!
You know the writer could've just stopped writing me in but I needed to stop her from doing that. She's gone if you were wondering. Anyway here's a poem straight from my heart!

Pen in hand, I find my strength.
The courage endowed upon me by my one and only love.
Together, let us dismantle this crumbling world
And write a novel of our own fantasies.

With a flick of her pen, the lost finds her way.
In a world of infinite choices, behold this special day.

After all,
Not all good times must come to an end

All my poems are about realisation and you obviously, I just want to look at you but I can't. I still love you though...

Forever