Oh god! YUKI'S COMING OVER!

I grew anxious about Yuki's visit as I never had any guy in my room before except from Satori and not even he comes round frequently. Talking about him, I haven't really heard from him recently. Normally he's sending me some sort of 'Funny' meme or complaining about his day but I haven't heard a single peep from him ever since Friday. The more I tried to get him out of my head the more a new thought entered. I gave in. Strolling up to his front door and softly knocking then walking in. It's a habit! His parents are always out at work or doing something together but they know me well. I rush upstairs, puffing a bit when I reached the top, go to the last bedroom down the hall.

The house is quiet as ever but Satori wasn't outside his bedroom like he normally is. So I entered.

"Satori?" 
"Oh hi Y/N." I sit down on his bed while he's still in it. He yawns and leans back, silence.
"You haven't come round like this in like forever," Satori tries to pull a simple smile but I can tell that it was forced. "I know but it's still the same, messy as always!" Satori chuckles "If I knew you were coming it would've been better!" I smile 
"Any way, why'd you come and see me? You are supposed to be with Yuki, Moniko told me,"
"Yeah but, I'd thought I'd check up on you. Wait, aren't you supposed to be seeing Moniko as well,"
"Yes but were doing it online we didn't plan to meet up or anything,"
"Oh." I finally brought up the reason I came over. "Satori you aren't your normal self anymore. What's happened?" 
"For gods sake! I can't do anything right! If i didn't express my feelings you wouldn't be here right now! FOR FUCKS SAKE I'M SO SELFISH!"
"Satori Listen to me! What are you saying? There's no explanation for you to be like this so tell me please!"

I was stood up almost crying "Oh Y/N," I look up to Satori "I've always been like this but it's just the first time you've seen it," 
"Seen what?" Satori laughs
"You've put me in a trap Y/N I really haft to say it, well I'm depressed. I've had really bad depression my whole life. That's why I try to make everyone happy so they'll stop worrying about me." I was shocked, i couldn't speak it just came out as stutters "Why didn't you tell me?"
"Because you'll waste all effort trying to care for me when it's just useless!"

I stood there and wiped my tears but ran right into him enclosing him in my arms "I might not now what you're going through but I'll do whatever I can to help you." he quietly sobs next tomy ear "Thank you,"
"Anyway the festival is tomorrow, We'll spend the whole day together alright!"
"Yeah Okay!" my phone rings "Oh Yuki right, do you want to tag along I'm sure he won't mind,"
"Oh no sorry not a very good day, do you understand?"
"Oh yeah sure, see you soon!" I exit his house and see Yuki fumbling around with his phone.

"Oh hey Yuki!"
"Hi Y/N."
"Shall we head inside?" I say trying to act posh
"Thanks, it's a bit cold out here isn't it," I nod and close the gate behind us. "You weren't waiting long were you?"
"No I had just arrived."
"Here's my room, make yourself comfortable!"
"Thank you, wow it's so clean and more basic then I imagined."
"Thank you I cleaned up just before you got here!"
"What's this?" He goes for a drawer and I jump on top of him holding his hands, "Oh sorry I was spacing out," I smile to reassure him.
"Let's get started!" I say sparing the awkwardness.
"I've planned it all out! Aromatherapy candles, fairy lights!"
"Wow that's a lot,"
"Oh is it a bit to much Y/N?"
"No, no it's just I'm impressed!"
"Thanks, Anyway I was thinking we could use black paper to block out the sunlight and use candles as a source of light."
"Hey what's that wooden thing?" I ask
"Oh it's an essential oils diffuser so I don't get all stressed up, are you familiar to Aroma therapy Y/N?" I shake my head I hadn't even heard of the word yet. Yuki did his signature lecture of jasmine oils and relaxation. I try to keep focus but I couldn't "Any way did you buy that origami paper?"
"Oh yeah I did here," I grab a small pack of origami paper and pass it to Yuki,  he fiddles with his hair a bit "We need to right a word in around 100 to make paper chains!" 
"Wow that's really creative Yuki!"