Domesticated dogs descended from an ice age European wolf, study says,

What is the purpose domesticated dog and where did they originate? Charles Darwin, the father of evolution, has always had arguments with fellow scientists over the origin of domesticated dogs. However recently, this has become one major dogfight over the origin of these beloved domesticated animals. Scientists believe our ancestors in the Middle East and elsewhere were drawn to small, fluffy wolf pups and took them as novelties. However, other scientists suggest they were raised as a source of meat in early agricultural societies located in Asia. Yet another theory began to rise as well, that early dogs were used for extra helpers by bands of hunters. This was way long before humans ever began domesticating other animals like goats and sheep. The first species believed to be bred for agriculture. Now, with the help of a faster and cheaper DNA sequencing technology the truth was revealed. Biologists have concluded that domestication of our loyal friends most likely occurred during the ice age in Europe 18,800 to 32,100 years ago. That's way earlier, and extremely farther north, than previously believed by scientists. This marked the final end to the arguments and assumptions of the origin of mans best friend.