The japanese boy

The murders of the girls dispersed throughout the town, including reaching several neighboring kingdoms, including Jollywood.

The 7D were eating ...

- "I met a friend of Japanese nationality, maybe they want to meet him?" Bashful said.

- "Ok ..." said Grumpy, who did not seem very animated.

The 7D met Fuyuki, the boy who commented Bashful.

- "Hello honorable dwarves, my friend Bashful told me a lot about you ..."

Everyone appeared before the boy.

In a newspaper, they saw the news of the murdered girls.

Fuyuki looked towards them.

- "The way they were murdered, is similar as kuchisake onna ..." commented the Asian boy.

-"What is it...?" Doc asked.

- "It is a yokai, that is, a demon ...

If you run into her in the streets she will ask you if she is beautiful, if you tell her if she took off the cloth mask she always wears and shows her horrible scars, she will ask you the same again.

If you say no to her or if you get scared or yells, she'll use scissors to cut your mouth and leave you wounds similar to her ... "

- "That's horrible ..." Happy said.

Fuyuki and the 7D talked for a while ... Until the boy left Jollywood to go to his native country ...

That night the 7D slept soundly, to the exclusion of one ...

Sleepy, it was weird to see him awake, but if he was awake ...

The dwarf is watching the night from his window ...

Something would not let him sleep ...