The true killer

The night fell, a goth boy walked through the park. When he suddenly saw a dwarf in front of him ...

- "I'm beautiful ..." The Gothic boy said yes.

Then the dwarf took off the cloth mask and asked again, he said yes, but without fear of him, it seems that he is not afraid of his wound. Then the dwarf grabbed his hand and gave him a ruby red as blood, then a fog appeared from nowhere and the dwarf disappeared.

The boy looked at the ruby, then saw the fog that quickly disappeared.

-"That was strange..."

A girl walked towards her house, then a dwarf appeared in front of her.

- "Hey, they did not put you in the dungeon?" Said the girl looking at the white-bearded dwarf.

The dwarf just looked at her and said: "I'm beautiful?"

The girl just looked at him confused, she finally spoke.

- "I do not know, I do not even see your face."

The dwarf, hearing that, slowly removed his mask, revealing his scars.

- "You're not him ..." Before the girl can run the dwarf grabs her arm and begins to stab her to death. Then the dwarf disappears in the fog.

The next morning, the girl was found dead. The 7D saw the corpse.

-"Who would do that?" Bashful said.

- "Must be that killer!" Said a man.

- "Sleepy is not a murderer!" Said Sneezy.

- "Besides, he is in a dungeon ..." Grumpy said

-"Shut up!" Shouted a villager, all began to say that Sleepy deserved to die or receive a punishment, or be banished ...

But soon they were silent when they saw an old man.

The man approached them and looked at everyone.

- "Where is the dwarf?" The man asked.

- "In the dungeon ..." Said a boy.

"Take me to him ..." Said the man before they nodded and took him to the dungeon, the 7D went with them.

When they arrived at the dungeon they saw Sleepy sitting, then the old man approached him and looked him in the eye. Then he looked at the rest.

- "It's not him ..." The villagers were speechless when they heard that

- "Like it's not him ...?" An angry villager said.

- "I know, because he does not have a scar ..." said the old man.

-"Scar?" Asked Happy.

- "The killer's scar crosses his face from ear to ear." The man explained.

- "So he's not the killer?" Said a woman.

Nobody knew what to do until a young boy decided to open the cage so Sleepy can leave.

The dwarves went to him. They hugged.

- "Why did you do that !?" Said a woman, possibly his mother.

- "Because I did see him!" Said the boy showing the red ruby. Everyone saw the ruby.

- "Who gave it to you?" Doc asked.

- "A dwarf with a big wound on his face." The boy explained.

Everyone was silent.