The masked dwarf

The 7D returned to the village to look for information about the old home of the ghost dwarf. Grumpy managed to find the address, and they went to that house ...

It was a house with a red roof, it was old, dirty and very neglected, maybe because of the years that passed.

The dwarves entered the old house, they found nothing of the dwarf, however Dopey saw something strange in a tree, a rope.

The dwarf pulled the rope and opened a secret door behind the tree, the other 7D saw the secret entrance and entered to see what was there.

They found portraits of Sleepy's uncle, including several things, possibly from him.

Sleepy approached a wooden box that was in a shallow hole. As he approached he felt a bad smell, the other 7D saw how Sleepy slowly approached the box and started to open it and ... they were surprised.

A dirty skeleton, with torn clothes...

- "It's my ..." Sleepy said before looking at the others.

- "Yes, it's him ..." Doc said, nodding his head.

Doc looked at the body and something occurred to him ...

- "Let's take him ..."

Everyone looked at him surprised.

- "I do not intend to touch that corpse ..." Grumpy said.

- "We must do it ..." said Sleepy.

- "But ..." Bashful said.

- "I know what they think, but he is furious and his anger is endless, unless we do something ..." Sleepy looked at the body again. "Let's take him and then burn him ..."

Everyone nodded, Grumpy covered the body with a blanket and then the others loaded the body.

Soon the dwarves heard a sound of footsteps approaching them, when they turned around, there was Sleepy's uncle, blocking the exit.

All the dwarves saw with absolute terror. The ghost dwarf was approaching them with his huge scissors, they all went into panic, the first to try to escape was Dopey. But the ghost grabbed his arm and threw him to the ground before stabbing him in the leg.

Dopey howled in pain, the others wanted to help him. but they were paralyzed with fear.

The ghost was about to stab him again ...

-"Stop!" Finally, Sleepy spoke. The dwarf looked him in the eyes, then released Dopey and walked towards him.

Sleepy did not do anything but just stayed in his place, while looking at the ghost dwarf, now in front of him.

-"I'm Beautiful...?" Sleepy did not know what to answer, he just looked at him and remained silent.

In that Doc appears with a broom and hits him leaving him unconscious, Sleepy and the others took the opportunity to escape. Happy takes Dopey in his arms and the others carried the corpse.

The dwarf recovers from the blow and goes to look for them.

Outside, the fog covered everything, even the trees were blurred.

Soon someone grabs Bashful from behind, everyone saw the ghost dwarf with Bashful who dodged the scissors, but in the second attempt, he only made a small cut in the arm.

Sleepy threw against him and threw him to the ground, the others took advantage to escape with the body, they went to look for wood, while Sleepy managed to dodge the ghost dwarf ...

- "Enough is enough, uncle ...!" Hearing that, the dwarf stood looking at his nephew.

Until he approached him and said, "Sleepy ..." Sleepy looked at his uncle, but then unknowingly grabbed his hand.

While the others already made a big bonfire and threw the corpse in it.

The ghost dwarf began to vanish, but before disappearing he removed his mask revealing that he no longer had the wound.

"Thank you..."

Finally he disappeared, Sleepy looked at his friends, everyone embraced. Then they took Dopey to the hospital like Bashful.