The fog

In the other town, on a bridge ...

A boy was walking around the place, when he saw a dwarf in front of him ...

He approached ...

-"I'm Beautiful?" The dwarf asked, the boy just looked at him and said:

"I'm sorry sir, I must attend to an important matter ..."

The dwarf just looked at him and then turned to leave, a mysterious fog appeared and the dwarf entered it.

The boy saw how the dwarf disappeared in the fog, to his surprise the fog lasted only a few minutes.

"How weird..."

That night, a girl was walking through a park, but something caught her attention ...

In a tree, he saw a mysterious figure, after the shadows a dwarf appeared.

He approached the girl ...

-"I'm Beautiful?"

The girl said: "... Yes." With some nervousness.

But then he took off the cloth mask. "And now...?"

The girl returned to say yes, but very scared.

The dwarf just looked at her, but then disappeared into a mysterious fog.

The girl looked around, saw nothing. She thought he was gone ...

She went to his house, however before knocking on the door, she was stabbed in the back, she fell to the floor and felt a great sharp pain, she looked up ...

She realized it was the same dwarf she saw in the park, before she could scream again, the dwarf stabbed her again. That night the girl died bleeding.